Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React (28177 Views)

Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by precious1967(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
dont blame them bcoz they need money to buy foodstuff etc.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Kunkiddo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

The quality of your response supports my first assertion
How will you feel as a Learner, a certain tasked was assigned to a Tutor to Take you on a certain Skills or Development, you paid fully for that le to the board, but the tutor refuses to teach you based on his reason best known to him, not forgetting that he( the Tutor) is getting paid for the job you registered, but you on the contrary is not achieving any good from what you applied for... And that takes up for a long time

How will you feel
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Just123: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

You guys should calm down
They will call it off next week

Are a spoken person for ASUU?
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by brainbox80: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
zang:

Who and where are the better options

Please don't mention sowore and the likes because they don't have the might to contest against this Administration

NB: It's buhari not bubu
peace my brother
BROTHER, NOW THIS IS WHERE I OFTEN FIND UNWELCOMING. TRUE 'ELECTORAL MIGHT' LIES NOT IN THE HANDS OF THE CONTESTANTS BUT IN THE HANDS OF THE ELECTORATES. THIS IS THE REASON CONTESTANTS DO THEIR BEST TO PLEAD FOR OUR VOTES WITH CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND GOOD MANIFESTOS. IF WE CAN REALISE THIS AS A NATION, WE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE MEN YOU MENTIONED HAVE EQUAL CHANCES AS PMB AND ATIKU
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kunkiddo:

Oh I see,
But the strike meant that they ain't doing anything till govt attends to them...
What research are you talking about
Academic research that entails discovery in various disciplines. As I type three journals have been published already
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Kunkiddo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Academic research that entails discovery in various disciplines. As I type three journals have been published already
I don't care how many journals is been released..
All i want is dat they should call off the STRIKE and let the students return to school at least this week
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kunkiddo:

I don't care how many journals is been released..
All i want is dat they should call off the STRIKE and let the students return to school at least this week
There are procol to follow before calling off strike. Once the government does his part, the lecturers will deliberate among themselves and then vote to either call off or not.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Kunkiddo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

There are procol to follow before calling off strike. Once the government does his part, the lecturers will deliberate among themselves and then vote to either call off or not.
they will still delibrate What are they still delibrate for..
When they started the Strike, did they delibrate on anything, was it not just one evening meeting and next tin, Strike is on....
Re: ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kunkiddo:
they will still delibrate What are they still delibrate for..
When they started the Strike, did they delibrate on anything, was it not just one evening meeting and next tin, Strike is on....

No it was one meeting. ASUU usually hold their meetings on monthly basis hence they deliberate on this issues . They had already held behind closed doors before coming on air to declare indefinite strike. They had issued warnings since 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.