Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club (40227 Views)

Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / Ighalo Fires Changchun Yatai To A 5-1 Win Over Mikel's Tianjin Teda (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by SmilingMary(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Remain Ighalo.

He was even the first to quit his club before Mikel....
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Ijaya123: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Great decision.
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Demogorgon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
ExAngel007:
overrated player
Ozzuo. To you he is overrated but he can buy you, your family, your boyfriend, and even your ancestors...
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by ZombieTAMER: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Mikel Obi my endless love!

Wetin I come be sad
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by ferrariLaferrari: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sportwin:
Who schools in cotonou / benin republic here ?
You need help on what?

Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by sydneyboss(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingThreatzz:
I wonder how a player of this abysmal quality stayed in Chelsea that long. If you check the Chelsea bench, the shape of Mikel's bumbum has created a map on one of the seats.

Even ifeanyi Uba fc, you won't see their reserves. Stop hating
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by doctorexcel: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is there any public holiday on monday?
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by unity004(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
cheesy gud move, itz time he come back home to nigerian premier leauge #eyimba_fc
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by tgmservice: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abeg we need him back in Europe
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by ofiko123(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice one.. He needs to come back to Europe for high quality football...
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by degamemaster(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingThreatzz:
I wonder how a player of this abysmal quality stayed in Chelsea that long. If you check the Chelsea bench, the shape of Mikel's bumbum has created a map on one of the seats.

Why you wicked like this n.a.?
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by pooozeee(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
What is he even playing sef
I play better than him
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by PurestBoy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
He should come to mid table EPL club to get back to his very best like the Mikel who was voted 2nd best to King Messi
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by EbukaHades10(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
SmilingMary:

He was even the first to quit his club before Mikel....
Really?

Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by effissyman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Get admitted to any university in China now without stress...check my signature for contact and more info
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Sportwin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

You need help on what?

uni over there?
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by gr8tone: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
ehardetola:
Enugu Ranger is waiting for you my guy
Na so you wicked reach, abi na village people send you?
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by wink2015(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
AFRICAN FOOTBALLERS THAT HAS TASTED THE "CHOCOLATE, CANDIES AND LOLLIPOP" OF PREMIER LEAGUE, LA LIGA, ITALIAN SERIE A DO NOT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN CHINA FOR THAT LONG.

AS SOON AS THEY HIT SOME GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY WANT TO MOVE BACK TO THE WEST.

Didier Drogba did similar thing.

Mikel Obi and Odion Ighalo will not be anything different.
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by SmilingMary(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Really?

Yes, as soon as they were relegated
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Esimike: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
I have a great domain name for sale "nigerianfashiontrends.com" on godaddy
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Abolajihowells2: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sportwin:

i
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Sportwin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by verifiablefacts: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Mikel Obi has cancelled his contract with Chinese club Tianjin Teda, a year before the agreement he had with club was due to run out.

The Super Eagles captain who is seeking a return to Europe for family reasons did not travel with the Tianjin Teda first-teamers to Spain for pre-season training as he is said to be negotiating with the club to break his contract.

In an interview with Tianjin TV Sports New Vision program, Mikel said:

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/mikel-obi-quits-chinese-club-tianjin-teda/

I hope say you can speak and write Chinese now?
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by BigDick70inch(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Hey babe..
U are beautifully beautiful..
Why not go for Miss World huh?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by LINTUNE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
RobinRay:

no more salary

Dino, oya faint on his behalf
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
softwerk:
cry

tossie101:
undecided I love u dear u need to come back cLl to Europe

Dreaming is allowed!
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Mrnakeina(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Every time I see this guy, I remember what had and what that would have made him...

Thunder fire Mourinho and that Afonja agent shittu. Mikel would have played for Madrid if he had the right guidance. He was that good! Huge potential, sir Alex would have made you a star. I'm sure he still regrets that decision
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by bluefilm: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nwoke anyachasigo.... embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by moshino(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
softwerk:
cry

He doesn't know you exist, he already belongs to, and loving another woman. Go and find a local man on your level to love.
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by robosky02(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Am sure ahram money is loading
Re: Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club by Bawofss(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sportwin:
Yeah

Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / Adam Lindin Ljungkvist Dismissed For Farting Loudly / Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo)