Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State (384 Views)

Your Statement On Ending Insecurity By Dec Is Political, Northern Elders Tell / Man Gives Solution On How The Youths Can Achieve Success In #endsars Campaign / Osinbajo Visits Nasarawa Farm Where Ex-militant From Delta Is Developing 3,000 H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State by holygist: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
On the 27th day of Dec 2018, a day after the Boxing day the HolyGist media team went on a fact-finding mission to the Camp of a former militant leader and Ex agitator in the Niger Delta struggle by the name Chief Solomon Ndigbara AKA Osama.

This interview took place in a dense and tick indescribable forest in a community in Rivers State, our neutrality and sincerity of purpose was tested and confirmed by their own means before we were granted passage and access to the general himself, but we were amazed by the number of followers he had in this location and how loyal they were to him, but for clarity sake we shall dwell upon the important issue of insecurity which was discussed in this interview.

The interview started with his introduction as he mentioned his names and titles accorded to him by his community, and it was also discovered that he was a crowned chief in his community of yeghe in Gokana LGA of Rivers state.

Question: What is your name Sir?

Answer : My name is Chief Solomon Ndigbara, Mene sirabarabarateera 1 of Ogoni Land

Question: Is Osama a good man or a bad man?

Answer: My own Osama is a good man.

Question:

We once heard that you were declared wanted by the gov’t and we heard what the military and gov’t did to your home and then you went ahead to sue them, how is the matter going now and what is the position of the case?

Answer: Last month they called off the matter but you know that this matter was cooked up by the politicians, and everybody in Ogoni kept silent, and they know the level of peace that we had in Ogoni before this incident because of my presence in the community, but now nobody is there to talk to this boys, and nobody is helping the chiefs in the communities.

And I myself am not a cultist, and you know that you can only fight cultism if you are not a cultist because they are there to destroy the lives of people and destroy their community, so when this issue happened they destroyed my house even up to the bush where i camp then, they even came with four Armoured cars, and I know that the God I serve save me and the boys that day so nothing happened to us, it is only property they destroyed.

Question:

currently we have so many issues of insecurity in Rivers State like Kidnapping, Killing, Cultism and Robbery and lots of problems in the State, but we have been told that it is people like you that will know what is the real cause of these problem, because before now Rivers State use to be a very peaceful place where people travel from far and near to come and relax and enjoy themselves but the news today is that Rivers State is not safe and if you look into it, you will see some truth in this claim, so we want to ask you what is the cause of this level of insecurity in Rivers State?

Answer: The politicians is the cause of the problems we have in Rivers State in the sense that, looking at what happened to me, they did not catch anybody that said Solo is their master or Solo gave them gun, but because of politics they cook stories from Abuja that Solo is a Gun Runner, but you came to my house, destroy my house and did not find even a single bullet, how can such person be a Gun Runner? So to destroy me; all the boys that we had earlier called to order and educated them on the good and bad of what they were doing, was latter regroup by politicians and giving Army Uniforms so that they can kill Solo.

But now it has backfired and revised back because all those boys they gave Guns, they could not retrieve the Guns from them and now they are using it against INNOCENT people, but had it been they use it against those that bought it for them, I would have been happy.

More coming...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo And Tell What Do You See? / Music / Man Beheaded 99 Years Old Aunt For Loosing Lotto {baba Ijebu}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.