Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rogue Poet: Passionate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rogue Poet: Passionate (428 Views)

'Poet Who Died By His Poem' - Godspower Oshodin Launches Book In Dubai / Superman & Cinderella By Rogue Writer © / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rogue Poet: Passionate by Eres94: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rogue Poet

I borrowed hell, it is right there in my pocket
Just to get you and give you my locket
Hoping its worth it against every taste of sand and beating rain I endured for your sake
You bewitch me..by a thousand curses, ruined me by many losses
Yet I saw you as a blessing like the running rivers quenching my very drought that are barren plains so cracked like my broken heart
But you still didn't care..
You buried my scar right there where you buried the sea.
I adore you..but you made me prisoner, I won't protest but plead guilty for loving you.
Namaste

(1) (Reply)

Inks 01 / The Black Skinned Midget / Advice For Ladies - Allo Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.