Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics (762 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afrikans Most Especially Nigerians are only close to you when it’s rosy

Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who cares
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by Oweku: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
They have already turn their back on him... undecided

The only governor of Lagos state that i know is BAT.. Who is Ambode?
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
BinDean:
Who cares

Just stay put in the village where you are now

Don’t come back to Lagos ooo
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:

Not a lagosian...& never been to Lagos though i admire Lagos; the city of my dream
Until 2021 after my graduation/NYSC God willing..
Until then ...it remains a dream for now. Hence, just don't think I care much or less for the current government
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by orion7: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:

Lagos is no man's land.

You too can remain in ondo. Where you 're from
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
orion7:
Lagos is no man's land.

You too can remain in ondo. Where you 're from

Shut up

We know your type
Re: Supporters & Loyalist Of Ambode Absent At End Of The Year Party -pics by orion7: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up
We know your type
I don't have time for your kinds. this year

bye

(1) (Reply)

Like Amechi Tinubu Tape Leaks Insulting Buhari(audio,pics) / Why They Believe President, Muhammadu Buhari Is Dead / US Identifies Threat To Nigeria’s 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.