Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics (1809 Views)

Grandson To The Late Obafemi Awolowo, Seyi Awolowo Signs A Deal With Bata Compan / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / How To Become A Shoe Reseller Of B.first By Bata with pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by Officialpdpnig: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Contrary to all the nonsense PDP had been spreading about job losses and companies packing up and leaving Nigeria, here is one of the old time companies in Nigeria who packed up and left during the PDP years now returning in the little APC years. Isn't God a good God?

Everything is against PDP and exposing them as the failed party they are and this is the reason why I dumped the failed party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NigeriaBata/status/1080381726327820288

Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by oyebanji44: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Buhari administration deserves praise for the calm manner it effected the change.buhari's operation has been performed.it has proved successful.And it's welcome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by unite4real: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Front-page worthy @lalasticlala
Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by johnmartus(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Its shall never well with PDP and all the enemy of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by NOC1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Was impressed when I saw it yesterday.
My Dad will tell us those days in Secondary School, If you wear Sandals from Bata Shoes, you will love it.
Was never opurtuned to wear it because the company was not in existence in my school days. Today I might get it if I love the design.

1 Like

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by helinues: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow

They reigned back then

1 Like

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by Oweku: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good, but we need more human capital development..undecided

He does not deserve second term..

1 Like

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
Wow

They reigned back then
Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by astrodome: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
So it's a great thing that Bata shoe is back to compete with Nigerian made shoes? Buncha modafukas.

Meanwhile, it's a big fat lie. See Bata locations in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by alfaman3: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Na so this administration hate Aba people reach eh? Ngwanu.

2 Likes

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by zickie: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
They just shipped containers into naija and we're clapping. Nigerians are so gullible. FYI , the company was changed to Famad in Nigeria. And Famad is still around though with a continuous dwindling production till date. Its normal for politicians APC and PDP alike to seek cheap and fast political points to win the gullible citizens. Be there be clapping BATA is back yet non of your relative nor friends has been employed by any organization since the inception of this backward going govt. And before you attack me that am a PDP supporter, check my support in 2015 elections . so all you APC e- rats and paid internet Lords won't spew trash. This govt has nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing. Don't ask me if PDP is better, all bunch of rogues. I've made up my mind, hussle hard move my family out of this stupid country. Was born in Nigeria but not condemned to live here. After all , all these political thieves children are not here. Mine nor myself won't be the sacrifice to make their purse heavier. And if I must stay in naija, I'll get a better gen to offset the epileptic power supply, get a stronger and better SUV to climb any pot-hole and out, get a licensed gun to keep by my side, we don't have security. If you have sense , any other these options should be your goal should this wicked govt continues or the already corruption smeared PDP wins. My 5 cents

6 Likes

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by theoldpretender(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
alfaman3:
Na so this administration hate Aba people reach eh? Ngwanu.

Aba people should see this as their time to up their game and make better shoes than Bata.
Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by astrodome: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
zickie:
They just shipped containers into naija and we're clapping. Nigerians are so gullible. FYI , the company was changed to Famad in Nigeria. And Famad is still around though with a continuous dwindling production till date. Its normal for politicians APC and PDP alike to seek cheap and fast political points to win the gullible citizens. Be there be clapping BATA is back yet non of your relative nor friends has been employed by any organization since the inception of this backward going govt. And before you attack me as a PDP supporter, check my support in 2015 elections . so all you APC e- rats and paid internet Lords won't spew trash. This govt has nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing. Don't ask me if PDP is better, all bunch of rogues. I've made up my mind, hussle hard move my family out of this stupid country. Was born in Nigeria but not condemned to live here. After all , all these political thieves children are not here. Mine nor myself won't be the sacrifice to make their purse heavier. And if I must stay in naija, I'll get a better gen to offset the epileptic power supply, get a stronger and better SUV to climb any pot-hole and out, get a licensed gun to keep by my side, we don't have security. If you have sense , any other these options should be your goal should this wicked govt continues or the already corruption smeared PDP wins. My 5 cents

Correct. No Bata as we knew it in Nigeria. APC is evil. They shall fall.

4 Likes

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by theoldpretender(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:
My Dad will tell us those days in Secondary School, If you wear Sandals from Bata Shoes, you will love it.
Was never opurtuned to wear it because the company was not in existence in my school days. Today I might get it if I love the design.

Yeah, until the early 1990s, Bata shoes were the shoes of choice for the middle class primary and secondary school students

1 Like

Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:

BATA was known for their sturdy shoes.

If they are truly back and they come close to me, their shoes would be first choice for me
Re: Bata Is Back To Nigeria. Buhari Did It! Pics by KhalikanENT: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't know why most of Nigerian youth are so stupid & useless.

They are only useful for political gimmicks.

Make Una use Una head well oh cos hunger and hardship is in next level.

No be me talk am, na Baba bubu talk am.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Alipay Account / How To Get Your National Housing Fund From Nigerian Government / How Do I Get A Business Loan Without A Collateral In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.