Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 (3129 Views)

How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / Airtel Improved Night Plan Offers 4gb For N200 ,500mb For N25 And More / MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by ggrun: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
You would agree with me that the prices of MTN Data bundles are never stable. The price fluctuates like the Bitcoin price. Sometimes, it goes very high and sometimes they even tend to give it for free.

The Night Browsing plan is among those plans whose prices are never constant. Beginning of Last year, it was 500MB for N25, later it went down to 250MB for N25 and this year, it is unlimited!

Believe me; this may not last very long. So click the link below to learn how to activate it now that it is still working.

Click Here to Learn How How to Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing for N25
Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by shedy03(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
ggrun:
You would agree with me that the prices of MTN Data bundles are never stable. The price fluctuates like the Bitcoin price. Sometimes, it goes very high and sometimes they even tend to give it for free.

The Night Browsing plan is among those plans whose prices are never constant. Beginning of Last year, it was 500MB for N25, later it went down to 250MB for N25 and this year, it is unlimited!

Believe me; this may not last very long. So click the link below to learn how to activate it now that it is still working.

Click Here to Learn How How to Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing for N25

Unlimited night browsing on MTN network?
Impossible!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by Samfilo31(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Go and invest in something that will benefit your not deceiving people
ggrun:

you just want the fools to click your link

1 Like

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by wwwmaster: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
ggrun:

La click la bend. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
ggrun:

Stop misleading the public

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by Maromark(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osho free dey run belle
Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by shadrama(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
make bandits take over your local government.
Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by saltycreatordra: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 - Phones - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by ggrun: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Samfilo31:
Go and invest in something that will benefit your not deceiving people you just want the fools to click your link
Find me job sir
Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by mrkachi13(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
You are just a frustrated Blogger

ggrun:

1 Like

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by sparog(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Mumu blogger

1 Like

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by fredie107(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Are you are student and wants to make legit cash?
Then this is for you:

I am sharing my favorite news App with you. It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.

Some of its key features includes:

1. No registration fee

2. Minimum withdrawal N600

3. Options to exchange earned cash to data or airtime

4. Unlimited educational ebooks and textbooks to read.

5. Free soccer predictions

6. Novels, Quizzes, videos and lots more.

Come on to join with me and get free N200 by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

DOWNLOAD APP (5mb) HERE:
http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to input my invitation code EVMSAL to get your free N200.

Re: How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 by waxyung(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
OP.... It's like your sense is paining you abi

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out With My MTN Sim Palaver / How To Differentiate Between An Original And Fake Smartphone / I Need To Be Flogged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.