Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Return Of IBB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Return Of IBB (998 Views)

Wikileaks: Ibb Links Tinubu, Atiku, Opc With Al-qaeda, To Realise His Presidenti / Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of IBB by IBBFan(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2007
and i ain't no impersonator. Osewa, take away that Impersonator and let my id be the way it i registered it. remember, IBB stands for Ibinabo Black-Briggs. so, i ain't impersonating the Niger State Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.

feels good to be back, people!

*walk around the forum to greet old and new members as i receive welcome cheers*

cool cool cool
Re: The Return Of IBB by omogenaija(f): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
grin grin grin

yeye boy

long time no see , u better edit post b4 u get banned
Re: The Return Of IBB by mukina2: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
lol . . .you don come again o
mind yased o lol

missed you man . . wink
Re: The Return Of IBB by IBBFan(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
thank you, omoge and mukina. missed y'all too. been a long time. do people still get banned unjustly here?
Re: The Return Of IBB by omogenaija(f): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
i dont know

but stop talking bout being banned or not
Re: The Return Of IBB by mukina2: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
IBB

na me  you suppose ask grin grin
Re: The Return Of IBB by Creamish(f): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2007
hmmm
Re: The Return Of IBB by bluenubian(f): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hey best bud, long time, nice to see nore familiar faces, um but why IBB FAN now?/ thats not cool, and if seun gave u that name because u cant have the same name as IBB, he should have asked u what u wanted. now all of a sudden u are a fan of IBB? undecided hmm IBBriggs is think is preferable
Re: The Return Of IBB by Kadeejah(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
*signing* "welcome back,
welcome back,
weeeelcome back"
saaap baby! =)
lol
Re: The Return Of IBB by Fimmy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
welcome back aburo
Re: The Return Of IBB by IBBFan(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2007
@blue
well, long time no communication. how's jane? i wrote songs about her. smiley i tire for Osewa oo! from Impersonator to Fan to GOD knows what next!

@KD
hey wifey, how're you and the kids keeping? been a long time. we should tear this mother****** up again. watchu think? kiss

@Fimmy
bros, thanks mehn!! i see you! wink

@Creamish
it takes one post to know a person and when it falls in my thread, i win your heart. nice to meet you, dearie. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of IBB by Kadeejah(f): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2007
@mybabies'daddy wink
yessirr . . .and oh the kids are finee cheesy
Re: The Return Of IBB by Rhodalyn(f): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2007
hi IBB kiss
Re: The Return Of IBB by IBBFan(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2007
@Rhod
is your green ass still wiggling? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@my babies mama
good to know! still got love for y'all! kiss
Re: The Return Of IBB by Creamish(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2007
IBB Fan:

@Creamish
it takes one post to know a person and when it falls in my thread, i win your heart. nice to meet you, dearie. kiss kiss kiss

aaaww--same here then---ur new to me soo im just gettn to know u--i see ur a ladiez man here cool
Re: The Return Of IBB by Kadeejah(f): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2007
Rhod!! smiley cheesy grin shocked tongue wink

IBB Fan:

@my babies mama
good to know! still got love for y'all! kiss

ha i know you do kiss tongue
Re: The Return Of IBB by IBBFan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2007
@creamish
ladiez man?? i'm slowly turning red. embarassed embarassed however, i'm F-R-E-E! why don't we get to know each other better? you know, i see you in my dream every day and night and i can say that's your new permanent location. Please Don't Go. kiss
Re: The Return Of IBB by omogenaija(f): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2007
idk how a person as black as IBB turns red without bleeding
Re: The Return Of IBB by Kadeejah(f): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2007
LOL ^^
Re: The Return Of IBB by Creamish(f): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2007
IBB Fan:

@creamish
ladiez man?? i'm slowly turning red. embarassed embarassed however, i'm F-R-E-E! why don't we get to know each other better? you know, i see you in my dream every day and night and i can say that's your new permanent location. Please Don't Go. kiss

Describe d person u r seeing--im just concerned so u dont kiss mammywater! tongue
Re: The Return Of IBB by samboribo(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2007
this is IBB yet again as a "new" member. do i get a Welcome Back chorus? grin grin grin

Creamish, it definitely was no mammywater oo. maybe you'll need to step into my bedroom for a perfect verbal and *clears throat* description about the lady in my dream. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of IBB by Creamish(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2007
U wish---try again! tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Phrase! / Seun, Tell Us How Your Forum Grew . / I Am A New Memeber Did Anybody Notice That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.