Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Three (3 )d's That Make's You An Academic Champion - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Three (3 )d's That Make's You An Academic Champion (431 Views)

In Between 3 ( D Love Story) / Top 10 English Mistakes That Make You Look Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three (3 )d's That Make's You An Academic Champion by Darevofpeace(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
(1)DISCIPLINE:The method of training your mind or body or of controlling your behaviour or activity when this is necessary. Discipline can be refers to as doing your job or performing your daily routine and responsibility when it is not convenient to do so,to discipline your body makes you to sit down and read as a student which would make you a star among your peers.At least any secondary school students should be able to read for two hours and University student's four solid hour's per day. Discipline would make you to stay off your phones,friend's and television, every students must have a personal reading time table daily, any action or routine that you practice for twenty one day's as a student would become an automatic habit,discipline involves you subjecting your body to rigorous training,convenience is an enemy of progress,discipline means to put your activities, body under adequate measures and physical control,life can be predictable with discipline, you also become a very high flyer among your contemporaries.

(2)DETERMINATION: it is refer to as the quality that make's you continue to do something worthwhile or of high quality even when it is difficult, determination will make you very focus,even when you are very tired as a student and you have taken enough rest,determination will give you a spirit of "no retreat, no surrender" it does make you to have a surviving spirit against obstacles and problems that might come on your way to success.It also make you to focus on your academics and personal responsibility. It would make you to be well sought after among your peers.Determination builds stamina in you as a student.

(3)DILIGENCE: This is simply
refer to as ability to put your physical energy,mental energy into an action with an utmost objective to have a lasting result. A diligent student would arrive in school on time,he/she would copy his/her note on time and do the given assignment, diligence would make you to suspend all irrelevant activities as a student, "diligence is the bedrock of academic success,it makes you to stay far ahead of your mates.Diligence makes you to be well respected among your equal.Diligence is a factor in determining academic excellence.

WORD'S OF AFFIRMATION
I am a winner,I am a star, I am born to make an everlasting impact on this planet(earth), I am born to succeed in life,I am born to make good grades and come out in flying colours in my academic pursuit,what lies in my(my God's given potentials) is enough to turn me into a celebrity(a high flying personality well known World wide) no forces either on hell can stop me now, I can do all thing's by God's strength in me,watch out friend's! in few year's to come,you would keep hearing my name all over the World as a very successful person. I am a champion,I am made for excellence. I will make it,I will make huge impact,I will be a force to reckon with through out my stay on earth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Become A God In Content Writing -- Magic Toolbox For Bloggers And Freelancers. / Writers, Artists, Photographers? You Have To See This / The Day After Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.