Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" (91293 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by TechCapon(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Mere looking at his picture, I pronounce him guilty of the crime!!
He that dines with Satan, must use a long spoon!!
You can't date a yahoo guy without being fortified spiritually!!
Nothing comes easy!!
The girl foolishness caused her death!!
your comment totally got me rolling on the floor grin. How does he look ? When she was collecting plenty money from him, she did not complain oo
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yoruba people spoiling my Benin, we go pursue una , ritualist people
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by SalamRushdie: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
Who knows if the late girl even have some ailment that leads to her death.

She is not even dead..
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Nothing comes easy!!

Any girl who wants to date a yahoo boy must fortify herself spiritually ba??
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by TechCapon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

She is not even dead..
how do you know
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Buharimustgo: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
Jide should get a good lawyer and sue everyone including the media outlet trying to drag his name in the mud. Nonsense, everything is ritual, when they're enjoying the ill gotten cash no one complain about the guy.

Mtchew

You mean Jide the ritualist?
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Notatribalist(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Larryfest:

You dey mind dem they told her to leave the guy but she didn't cause she was enjoying the money, it's now they are now crying wolf cause things didn't pan out well BTW a pastor said she has been used now everyone is believing the crap without further investigation or even an autopsy na wa o..
God will punish this fake pastors I swear..sometimes last year I was to engage in business with some guy..surprisedly the guy was withdrawing, and I didn't know what happened.. It was one of his friend that later came to me to tell me about the news flying around.according to him my name was taken to his mother's Pastor to find out where I got my money from,and the pastor told them I went to join illuminati,so he should not do any buz with me,hence his withdrawal.. When I heard I almost picked the idiot up,but I was not having enough evidence.
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by tstx(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:

I believe if you are related to her, you won't say this..

You do not know me... Any Lady who chases after yahoo boys/ritualists deserves anything that befalls on them...
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by madridguy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
oh shocked

SalamRushdie:

She is not even dead..
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by madridguy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Do you have any fact?

Buharimustgo:

You mean Jide the ritualist?
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by emeijeh(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
O God.. See this fine girl.. cry

That guy should be given jungle justice asap..

I use Cryptotab browser to browse and earn passive income and hope to make 1btc in a matter of time.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!

And how many btc have you gotten so far?
Show us evidence.
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:
No other person diagnosed her apart from a pastor, no police force or court is going to take this up. She should have just gone to a hospital when the bleeding started
Nawao shocked
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Oweku: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
tstx:

You do not know me... Any Lady who chases after yahoo boys/ritualists deserves anything that befalls on them...

I believe she doesn't know that he was into yahoo..
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by RZArecta2(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
reicherMan:
Here is the photo of Jide that used his video vixen/model girlfriend, Wendy for money ritual in Benin.

It was reported that the model had been warned by her friends to stay away from the guy, but she refused because he's rich.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-photo-of-jide-who-used-his-video.html

The girl is still alive, she just wants to fùck him up for getting another girl pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Biggerbros234: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
TechCapon:
how do you know
there is another version trending on twitter that is a lie. according to the gist he left her and gave another girl belle

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by OboOlora(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
Jide should get a good lawyer and sue everyone including the media outlet trying to drag his name in the mud. Nonsense, everything is ritual, when they're enjoying the ill gotten cash no one complain about the guy.

Mtchew
Best comment!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:

Mtchew
i never knew a buhari fan could have sense....bro you made my day!!
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:
It was reported that the model had been warned by her friends to stay away from the guy, but she refused because he's rich.

As usual they're always FOOLISH

when you advice them they tell you, you're not woked grin

its her cross, she should carry it

RIP

soon he will come up with "motivational nonsense" on social media and foolish people will believe him, when you ask for their source of wealth the foolish ones will say mind your business grin

byeeee
Do you really believe this ritual crap bollock.
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by joe4christ(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
The guy is a confirm G Boy. See his Logo benz necklace and Iphone.

Though that's not concrete enough, but the Nigga sure doesn't look innocent at all!
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by EgusiShankly: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Do you know that while she was dating that boy, some of her friends would have been envying her?

Now that she's dead, they would want to eat small from the guy hoping to run. However, they'll get hooked when they start collecting money.

Greedy hoes.
perfect description.. seems you ve noticed quite a lotgrin
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Seandisputed(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jide has come out to debunk the allegations. He said the girl is still alive.
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by sanmtiago(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
On a more serious note my paranoia for yahho bois increased the day I use my koro koro eye see watin these boys fit do for money... I jappaaaa asap

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by ajl: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
O God.. See this fine girl.. cry

That guy should be given jungle justice asap..

I use Cryptotab browser to browse and earn passive income and hope to make 1btc in a matter of time.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!

What if someone mistakenly accuse you of theft and out from nowhere a mob descended on you, put tyres on your neck and set you ablaze. Be careful what you wish others without knowing all the facts. So many of been lynched for things they know nothing about in Nigeria, and it's one of the cause of the darkness hanging over Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by madridguy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
tongue

Bouncingbabyboy:
i never knew a buhari fan could have sense....bro you made my day!!
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Oweku: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
emeijeh:

And how many btc have you gotten so far?
Show us evidence.

If you give Nigerians money, they will start saying that you are into rituals, when you tell them to pay little to earn more, they say you want to scam them and when you tell them it's free... They will still not believe..

I have earn 7dollars from crypto tab in my Btc..

Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by MyGeneration(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
If I be the jide I go sue the idiot go court. People naturally are stup1d, the first thing is to do an autopsy to determine the cause of death but this mumus would never understand
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Dopefiend(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Nothing comes easy!!

And you have dated one with your ‘fortication’ abi?

Why all of una dey think like this sef?
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
melanch:
While I am busy manually linking over 20 sites with high seo backlinks, someone is busy doing ritualist. Rest well beau. There are always two sides of any story sha.
Whether she is fine or not, nobody should be used for rituals.
Do really believe this ritual crap?
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Mart1994(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vtrd:
They always like the bad guys.
Is it an IQ problem or what?

Guys well groomed, on proper shirts and trousers is not interesting to them, it is guys riddled with tattoos, carrying Afro or mop as hair that they want.

Oh well.
I think it's an iq problem undecided
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by melanch(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

Do really believe this ritual crap?

in my real mind o, I don't o. That is why I said there are two sides of a story.
Re: Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" by Innocent229(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fine gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.