Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! (958 Views)

If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan / N5000 To N30000 Weekly As Pocket Money. Get Started!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
I will like to empower about fifty (50) people with this huge business called mini importation. The year has only just started and if you are going to achieve your dreams at the end of it, you will need to start early enough. More so, this business is unlike any other because with it, you can start raking in N200,000 every month.

In 2018, courtesy of Hill Top Concepts, I trained quite a large number of people for free and many of them who took our advanced class are smiling to the bank now often. However, we are determined to take it higher this year by pressing deeper to elevate the financial standard of many. So if you wish to start importing various kinds of products from overseas at incredibly cheap prices and to resell them here to gain up to 300% return on investment just as those guys on Jumia and Konga are doing it, then don't miss it.

*Criteria*:
-You must have a minimum of N20,000 (20k). NOTE that you are not paying me but this is what you will use to import when I guide you through it within the three days of the intensive training.
-You must have a smartphone or PC (which is an added advantage).
-You must understand basic English and know how to navigate through your electronic gadgets.
-You must be willing, serious and dedicated to actually learn.

I am going to be revealing certain hot selling products and how to commence earning high without stress. But there's a caveat in the sense that we only want to train 50 serious people and anyone that comes after this may not be considered. See below for details:

Training Venue: WhatsApp
Date: January 11-13, 2019
Time: 7pm daily
To participate, simply send "Yes sir, I am in" to +2348115446617 (via WhatsApp only)

Great opportunities doesn't often come this easy so be ready to take responsibility if you allow this to pass you by! To your success, cheers.

Proudly ��sponsored by✍:
~_Hill Top Concepts_

Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is barely four days away!
Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by umarfaruq1805: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
I'm interested. How do we get started.
Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
umarfaruq1805:
I'm interested. How do we get started.

Send the code to me on WhatsApp sir
Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
3 days to go...
Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
A day to go!
Re: New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! by 0079jaBond(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Here's how it went down...

(1) (Reply)

Calling Investors / Pi Miners! / SEC Compromised, DG Oteh Admits Hiring Bank Top Staffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.