Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader (302 Views)

How Do I Become A Political Analyst? / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader by AyomideToks(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ok,So I wouldn't like to reveal my age but I am a teenager

Actually one of my goals for the year is to become a teen advocate and teen speaker.
I noticed that this days most of the teenagers are now into Fraud Many aren't enlightened.
We are not spreading Teenpreneurship
most teenagers dont even know they can start investing and the way to go
even me that is posting just have plans to invest, I dont know how to go about it
Pls I would like to ask to become a teen advocate and speaker...What do I need?
Moreover, Is there any platform I can Join to build me up?Cos I know I can't do it alone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Are you a He or She?
Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader by AyomideToks(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2019
I am a boy And Yes I stay in Lagos
Re: How Do I Become A Teen Advocate And Leader by AyomideToks(m): 4:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Adanairaland:
Are you a He or She? Do you stay in Lagos?
I am a boy and yes I stay in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Acquire Field Experience On Coil Tubing 'pump Operator' In Nigeria. / Is It Possible To Get A Volunteer Position In A Bank / Please Help (URGENT): I Have UBA Aptitude Test Stated For Today 1pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.