Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 (773 Views)

How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by obilisama(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Am using tecno k9 phone all of a sudden the phone camera refuses to snap and the torch light when manage to ON after putting off the phone put it on back, will not be able to off once you enter the camera. Please how I resolve this issue?
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by dannyzakks(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just sell n buy another phone
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by Blastedholligan: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Carlcare can solve this issue for you.
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by scarycuteface(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Take the phone to Carlcare please
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by datyorubaboy: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
just take your phone to carlcare to fix it
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by omoalajah(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
take your phone to carlcare to get it fixed
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by missslimzy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
fix your phone at carlcare
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by Veiniously: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
re flash stock rom
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by Freelancerx: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Has it been resolved? If not visit Carlcare
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by missslimzy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Take your phone to carlcare to get it fixed
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by bravesoul247(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
obilisama:
Am using tecno k9 phone all of a sudden the phone camera refuses to snap and the torch light when manage to ON after putting off the phone put it on back, will not be able to off once you enter the camera. Please how I resolve this issue?
factory reset your device
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by bravesoul247(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Blastedholligan:
Carlcare can solve this issue for you.
exactly my thought too.
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by datyorubaboy: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
do fix your phone at carlcare
Re: How Can I Resolve This Issue Of My Camera Of Tecno K9 by omoalajah(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
walk into carlcare and fix your phone

(1) (Reply)

Please, between HP And DELL Laptop Computers, Which One Is Better? / How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number On Iphone / Best Ways To Contact Ecobank Customer Care In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.