Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Apparition Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apparition Of Jesus (917 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Apparition Of Our Blessed Virgin Mary At Sauka Kahuta Minna Niger Stater / Did An Apparition Of Mary Appear In Catholic Church In Edo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apparition Of Jesus by clefstone(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
I hv been recieving messages on facebook lately that Jesus appeared in the blessed sacrament of St. Paul Catholic Cathedral in Benin City. Is it true. Exactly how did this happen. Who where the eyewitnesses.
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by Dolemite(f): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2010
It's BULLSHIT!! I CAN'T believe people actually fall for these things, seriously!!
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by clefstone(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
Haven u met anyone that claimed to be there when it happened. I need such eyewitnesses account
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 4:26am On Aug 11, 2010
Its like the story of Alibaba and the angel. Everyone came out saying I saw the angel since he claimed only good men can see the angel that visited him. Is that what you want to hear? No such thing was predicted in scriptures. It is untrue. This is not the first time people have queued up in Benin catholic church to see appearance of " Jesus"
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by Pimpu(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2010
by there wayz u shall no them
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2010
Insert Quote
Its like the story of Alibaba and the angel. Everyone came out saying I saw the angel since he claimed only good men can see the angel that visited him. Is that what you want to hear? No such thing was predicted in scriptures. It is untrue. This is not the first time people have queued up in Benin catholic church to see appearance of " Jesus"

Because the apparition was not seen by your jerry curl loving pastor? Which is more credible ?theThe live apparition of Jesus captured in video or the funny acting/advertisements called atmosphere for miracles
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2010
chukwudi44:

Insert Quote

Because the apparition was not seen by your jerry curl loving pastor? Which is more credible ?theThe live apparition of Jesus captured in video or the funny acting/advertisements called atmosphere for miracles

At least we have evidence and proof of the miracles , have you seen the apparition before? Don't lie now ! We see miracles everyday. Jesus christ the same yesterday , today and forever. We cast out devils and heal the sick. We see the bible come Alive. That's what Jesus told us to do. Not some junk appearance that is not scripturally based.
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by BillyHobe: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2010
Matthew 24:23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark 13:21 "And then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ'; or, 'Behold, He is there'; do not believe him;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke 21:8 And He said, "See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not go after them. (NASB ©1995)
Beware Do not belive lies
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by clefstone(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
Na wa o. Why does any religious question turn into a denominational arguement. I think the best arguement a christian should take up is his/her way of life or the way of life of the congregation especially in terms of love for neighbour. Seeing Christ does not guarantee salvation(afterall Judas saw him, ate with him and even lived with him), likewise miracles does not guarantee salvation (remember The 10 lepers). The only guarantee is our attitude towards our neighbour so let's argue rightly if we must
Re: Apparition Of Jesus by TheClown: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2010
@Joagbaja, which miracles do you see everyday? That of TB Joshua I guess, the same ones that people claim are fake and arranged, the same one that you sweat profusely defending,
I thought you should have known better!
Days of Noah!

(1) (Reply)

Lord Instructs Poor People Not To Associate With Rich People / A Test For False Prophets / Vote Your Most Favorite Nigerian Preacher/s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.