Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do One Remedy Food Gone Bad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do One Remedy Food Gone Bad (412 Views)

Puffpuff Making Gone Wrong Because Of Instant Yeast / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Remedy Food Gone Bad by penocrat1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ladies in the house and a few guys like me that cook.How can one remedy a badly cooked food or a cooking process gone bad?
I once had an opportunity to visit my Uncle in Awka,Anambra State.Everybody in my family knows I know how to cook very well.My Uncle stays alone.In the the afternoon if that day he gave me some money to prepare noodles for the two of us to eat,six Hungry Man's size .My Uncle has a large appetite Me too.As usual the cooking went well until I wanted to add a little vegetable oil to the noodles in other to fry it.Since It was long since I visited him I had trouble locating the food items in his kitchen cabinet until I I saw something yellowish in a Power Oil container.I did not bother to smell the the content so I just scooped three spoons into the boiling noodles.GBAM. My Village People! behold it was kerosene.I scooped half of the side the kerosene touched in pot to no avail.I dished out the food.The noodles was okay but the kerosene still tasted a little. I told my Uncle what happened as we ate.He almost slapped me.He used that opportunity to rain insults on me .I was so embarrassed. Was there anyway I could have remedied the food to remove the taste of Kerosene?
If you have had similar embarrassing cooking experience share your !
Cc Lala
Re: How Do One Remedy Food Gone Bad by Emmzy201(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just pour the remaining kerosene and add a little charcoal, leave it for 10 minutes and you go dey alright after you don chop finish

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Postpone/cancel Our Catering Services Or Smallchops Delivery @ Noble / Wrapped Peanut Baking Equipment / Why Are You Stressing Yourself Making Salad When We Can Get Your Salad Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.