Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband (433 Views)

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by newsbook: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, has tasked women and youths of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to ensure victory for the party in the forthcoming presidential election.

She made the call on Saturday during the launch of the APC Zonal Campaign Rally for the North-West held in Sani Abacha Stadium, Kofar Mata, Kano.

The wife of the President explained that she was encouraged to drum support for the APC because of the various social intervention programmes initiated by the Buhari-led administration.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/2019-aisha-buhari-begs-women-youths-to-vote-for-husband
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
WE sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are with Sai Baba already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by Deathstroke00(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Mama you dont need to beg

Every sensible Nigerian must not be told to vote Buhari. You dont need to campaign madam, its already official

Buhari till 2023
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm.

This election is going to be rigged!
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2019
her words dont move me,but those words has simply quell the rumour of baba and jubril
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by timecapsule: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2019
What can caused this your sudden change, I not under dulex.
Under treat of gun point... I understand!
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Begs Women, Youths To Vote For Husband by ipobarecriminals: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
cool cool cool grin grin angry cheesy. God bless our modas

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid Again (see W / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.