Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Get Involved In Their Success Story! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Involved In Their Success Story! (219 Views)

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / Mother, Son Called To Bar Same Week. Shares Amazing Story Of Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Involved In Their Success Story! by Imranland: 1:52am On Jan 06, 2019
This topic has been on my mind for a while and I just can't even tell why I delayed it till now. Maybe I needed a push.
I came across the featured image for this post a couple of days ago and I saw the need to had my voice to it.

Many a times family, friends and people we know to be within our close circles are not seen in the picture when we go through challenges. Challenges in going through school, learning a skill, raising business capital, recommendations and the likes.

In fact from experience, the less likely to help you folks are those you think will stretch their arm of help without you repeating yourself. But, 95% of the times, we are left disappointed.

I may sound like a chauvinist right now (you may say) but I can't help it. Perhaps you've never asked yourself why the complaints of people not minding people when they are termed successful is on the rise.

Getting involved and playing a role in someone's road to success story maybe the greatest achievement one can attain in a lifetime.

You may be too handicapped to get involved financially, how about you encourage their dream?
How about checking up on their progress?
You can pray for them.

You know they are struggling to make sales or get patronage from clients, use your social handles to promote what they do.
Do a word of mouth campaign for them.

You can't help pay their tution fees or even buy books, you can call them often, reply their chats, send airtime and other petty things a student needs. You think they will forget you when they are made?

They came to you for a loan. You don't have the cash but you know someone who can raise it for them because of you, stand in as their guarantor. You think they will forget you when business starts booming?

Sometimes you don't even need to be physically present or know them in person. Nobody can take away what John Obidi is doing in the Headstart Africa platform. We know the generation building effect he is pulling off.

Don't compete with those within your close circle pushing themselves to be better, support them and you will all end up smiling. Team work make the dream work they say.

Let's succeed together.

By: Tare Philip Magbei

Source: http://www.imranservices.com.ng/imran-post-2-cash

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Get Involved In Their Success Story! by Imranland: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2019
True talk wink

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: WTS Energy Recruitment 2019 Is Out / Advice Needed / J.n.i Lauds Barr Labaran Magaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.