Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (11294 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by latestupdate: 3:13am On Jan 06, 2019
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Fitter

Click Here To View Details

2.) Electrician

3.) Process Operator

4.) Machine Operator

5.) Process Supervisor

Source- http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Trapnews: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Never mind, we all know the location, even the Nigeria police refused to be posted there lately. This is new year abeg,,undecided

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Rseven(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations in advance 2 all selected applicants
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by kufre2010: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
A MUST SHARE

THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

“A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*

*”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*

*”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*

*”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*

*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*

*”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*

*”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*

*”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*

*”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*

*”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*

*”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow.
DON’T ALL NIGERIANS TO BE FOOLED THE 2ND

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Akinola2543(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
location?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fvck naija, My course mate who just left for the US is collecting $3000(#1m+) per month (after just 3months of certification course) for a graduate entry job while multinational companies present in Nigeria pay a mere #150-200k for graduate entry(roughly $700).
Fvck naija.

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Gbagbuo247: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
I bet you $13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number. You just skipped right over it. You didn't even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't but you went back and looked. I want my like

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Joe82834(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Fvck naija, My course mate who just left for the US is collecting $3000(#1m+) per month (after just 3months of certification course) for a graduate entry job while multinational companies present in Nigeria pay a mere #150-200k for graduate entry(roughly $700).
Fvck naija.

Pls which certification course did he go for over there
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by akinbodma(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
5 available position and like hundreds would apply for this

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by bujebudanu1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Fvck naija.

Do you know how much they Barb in US?
Do you know how much a 2bedroom flat cost there?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Joe82834:

Pls which certification course did he go for over there

He is into software engineering stuff.
Studied computer engineering
I never believed him until I saw a snapshot of his payroll( per hour and weekly)
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Do you know how much they Barb in US?
Do you know how much a 2bedroom flat cost there?

forget that thing joor
He spends between $850-$1200(#240,000-380,000) per month(utilities inclusive)
and saves between $1500-$1800(450,000-550,000) per month.
How much can you save here in naija (be honest)
Mind you, he will rather lie to his parents than lie to me.( I know why I say this)

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Frezhkid10(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

forget that thing joor
He spends between $850-$1200(#240,000-380,000) per month(utilities inclusive)
and saves between $1500-$1800(450,000-550,000) per month.
How much can you save here in naija (be honest)
Mind you, he will rather lie to his parents than lie to me.( I know why I say this)
...then he is still a pauper according to US standards

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...then he is still a pauper according to US standards

Pauper what, this guy left NYSC 2017 and migrated to the US July 2018 and is earning #1m plus monthly as a fresh graduate and you are calling him a pauper.
How much does the average fresh graduate earn in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Pauper what, this guy left NYSC 2017 and migrated to the US July 2018 and is earning #1m plus monthly as a fresh graduate and you are calling him a pauper.
Don't mind that guy.
I'll rather be a pauper in the US earning that amount that to claim Nigerian landlord at home and be stalk broke.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Frezhkid10(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

.... it's 1m when u spend in Nigeria..and 3000 dollars into USA...my dad living in New York earns 74,000 dollars per month after tax and still complains of money shortage .
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Denique(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Frezhkid10:
.... it's 1m when u spend in Nigeria..and 3000 dollars into USA...my dad living in New York earns 74,000 dollars per month after tax and still complains of money shortage .

shocked
How come grin
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by hargbolahan01: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
the way we are seeing vacancy in Nigeria now I we should have eradicate unemployment or were all the job vacancy lies?
I'm just asking
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Subonbon(m): 5:36am On Jan 08, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

guy you get time o... Person wey dey call person pauper ask am in a year how much him dey gather... Must I barb hair for USA?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Job / Jobs In Mowe, Ofada, Ayodo, Akute, Iju-ishaga, Ajuwon And Environs / Who Received Test Invitation From Oilserv Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.