Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out (8054 Views)

We Didn’t Know About Tinubu’s Drug Offense Before The Election – INEC Cries Out. / Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

They are most likely dead from boko haram attack, herdsmen genocidal cleansing, armed robbery attacks, road accidents fatalities , G-boys rampages, Libya/Mediterranean sea and Sahara desert graveyards and most importantly economic induced hardships.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by FriendNG: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2019
If you're registered but could not find ur temporary or permanent voters card click

https://www.nairaland.com/4941995/how-check-voters-registration-status
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by lollmaolol(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2019
denkyw:
Mumu INEC. No be PVC I go to collect after five months of registration, una say e never ready. Iranu
mine since November 2017. After the stress of registration. Awon idiot
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Richimills(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Don't even have my pvc .I was out of the country then
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Abyima(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2019
We dash unable. Useless country with useless leaders. God have mercy.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Reference(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2019
I will register to vote when my fellow citizens are ready to link voting with the ability to change a nation's fortunes.

Which means I may never vote in my lifetime. But I will continue to speak so that those who do see the effects of their actions and consider their ways.

I will just not join hands with the majority to consistently ruin this country.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2019
I'm sure, they are mostly southerners.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by obonujoker(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2019
So you expect me to go out and waste my time voting for wicked souls?? God forbid!!
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Codes151(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Doesn’t matter! So use the one collected to vote
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Kelvinkipler(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2019
I don't want to hear they shared the cards to goats and cows to vote buhari back, they should release the numbers of those that have collected their pvc's so we know how many people voted and tally election results if they want it free and fair.

BTW omoyele sowore is our man. Take it back, Action (aac)
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Njspark(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Inec is one of the greatest scam in Nigeria.. Right now they all have already been taken bribed and now thinking of strategies to make their candidate the winner.. Nigeria politics is all about self center.. Politician don't think about the people but their pocket
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Taidi(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2019
I went to minna INEC office and my PVC was no where to be found when the staffs checked and was told to check back anytime before the elections...so what is INEC saying..

1 Like

Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by mrsheddy(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2019
And I can't find my PVC since I registered last year. Even on their website.

INEC sucks .
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Citizen0(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2019
How are we going to vote, Nigerians in diasporas?.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Greatzeus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493263:

It's a personal choice Bintu.
If you change your mind anytime before tha election next month,
Vote for any candidate of your choice man.
Your vote will definitely count at thr end of the day.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Good matured comment,this is why I always like your Posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by integrity16(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abeg! Our brothers from the east, go and collect your PVCs because there is no way you can get Nigeria working again without PVCs

INEC won't count your number of rants or anti Buhari comments.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Ayobami7(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
delgook14:
I was at the collection centre just before christmas and I was told it isn't available yet. Meanwhile, I registered as a far back as early August.
IMO, At least half of the 8million PVCs will not get to their owners by D-day undecided
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by connkg(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Request for transfer due to relocation has not been effected since mid-2017. I have sent emails and was given a number to call in December 2018.
That, there, is a problem.
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by adekolaelect(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
I don't know why am not feeling safe anytime I hear the word INEC .
Because you carry politic for head but pls take it easy because there is life after election don't take over does for somebody els headache .
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by adekolaelect(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Njspark:
Inec is one of the greatest scam in Nigeria.. Right now they all have already been taken bribed and now thinking of strategies to make their candidate the winner.. Nigeria politics is all about self center.. Politician don't think about the people but their pocket
Wise saying but top heating up the polity who's is INEC'S CANDIDATE ??

1 Like

Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by lereinter(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have been to inec office at akinyele LG area for two days still I couldn't collect my pvc

The mode of sorting by the staffs there is poor

By 3pm the most, they tell you they have closed

If inec really want to make collecting easy it should engage adhoc staffs to complement their lackadaisical, undedicated abusive staffs

I'm talking about akinyele LG at Oyo state

Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Samcathe: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Do they even make the PVC easier for people to collect?
We will get it right in this country one day I believe
Re: 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out by Samcathe: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Do they even make the PVC easier for people to collect?
We will get it right in this country one day I believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Put Undue Pressure On Cabinet Members, Oyebanji Begs Citizens / Moshood Abiola's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / PDP Primaries In Enugu Peaceful, Transparent - National Electoral Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.