Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos (46418 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Diso60090(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
How can a woman claim to be legally married but could not show her husband ??

Show us your wife first before taking or enter house
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by amazon14: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:
is it my eyes or phone? Linda is aging rapidly.

Both your eyes and phone are faulty. Go and treat both

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by jubrilELsudan: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
PURE UNFILTERED UGLINESS IS ALL I SEE.WITH THEIR SHAPELESS BODY LIKE GROUNDNUT. SEE THEIR LEG LIKE TUBER OF YAM.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by PDPGuy: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Linda is the sexiest
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this a mimicry of the kardashian sisters?

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by jboy1002020: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
the boy looks like Peter obi.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chi59:
Sandra.
Linda looks like she's trying too hard.
i tell you

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by daimsy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Why are they even bleaching?
Not nice.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by favor2016: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
OboOlora:
The bisexual, the olosho and the baby mama
women are their own enemies, calling your fellow woman OLOSHO and baby man. I know you are not married yet cos a responsible and a virtuous woman will not be bearing OBO OLORA. That means you don't know where you're heading to PROBABLY BABY MAMA NO 5

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by carlos1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Everybody does including u and I and we all are getting closer to our graves by d day. Leave Linda alone and mind ur own 6feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by greatman247(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Oga, when did Linda, claimed she's legally married? She admitted she is a baby mama now and no more with the baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by mybestlove(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
The only fine girl there is Linda

1 Like

Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by greatman247(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
She is sexy no be lie

Yes, you're so right, she is the sexiest among the sisters and she looks edible. grin grin grin
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cute
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by greatman247(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
She is sexy no be lie

Yes, you're so right, she is the sexiest and she looks edible. grin grin grin
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Amaechi5(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by danielistics(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
with all the money she has her foot is doing colour riot.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by KkyO: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please tell her to stop flaunting her fatty flapping laps. Too much show off will make it looks disgusting.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Firefly2017(f): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okoyebos:

Jeremi has moved on. Nigger is dating Elohor Aisien.

Linda lacked class.

That means the Jeremi guy is only attracted to ugly women cuz both elohor and Linda worwor hisses
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by lukency(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Most beautiful of the three sisters is Linda and even she; I yam not understanding the plenty muscles for her leg.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by lukency(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
ELgordo:
smelling pussssssssssssssssi
You don smell am before.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by lukency(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Of the three sisters, Linda is the most beautiful and even she; I yam not understanding the muscles wey plenty for her leg.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Females can be blessings. It all depends on how you raise them.
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Gptins(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Philpham:

She’s aging with a loaded bank account. Broke nigg. Ur
U talking about urcf being broke right.... God will uplift u one day
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by Heffalump(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Too much $€× grin
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by naijajobx: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos by CaptainGOOD: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
She is sexy no be lie

Pls I want to ask u a question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.