Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Video Of Drake Kissing And handling A 17-year-old Girl During Concert Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Drake Kissing And handling A 17-year-old Girl During Concert Goes Viral (391 Views)

Video Of Drake Masturbating Trends Online As It Leaks On Social Media Exposed / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Drake Kissing And handling A 17-year-old Girl During Concert Goes Viral by InforOrbit: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2019
A shocking video showing, Drake kissing and handling a 17-year-old girl during a concert in the year 2010 has emerged and is sparking a lot of reactions.
The disturbing video which surfaced on Twitter sees Drake taking a break from performing, and welcomes a female fan up on stage from the audience.
He goes on to kiss her body and lightly fondles her breasts, as the audience hoots and hollers with approval. After, he asks her how old she is. When she says she’s 17, the crowd erupts in laughter—as if it’s all some kind of joke.

“I can’t go to jail yet, man!” shouts Drake, to amused cheers from the crowd. “Why do you look like that?!” “Well look, I had fun,” he continues. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”
Drake then kisses her face several times again before bidding her adieu.
Watch the video below in the link:
https://www.informationorbit.com/video-of-drake-kissing-and-handling-a-17-year-old-girl-during-concert-goes-viral-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Liz Anjorin Drag The Heck Out Of A Man Who Insulted Bobrisky / Truth Or Dare / Tekno Just Made His Fans More Confused After Dropping This Video Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.