Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

We Need Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / We Need Writers (1101 Views)

Ebook Publishing Business Thread - Free For All (need Writers, Writers Needed) / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / I Still Need Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Writers by Theflint1(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2019
Hi,

I'm in need of an amazing writer who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Desired Skills and Qualifications

Language skills - spelling, grammar, and word usage

Ability to generate new ideas

Editing

Great interpersonal skills

Persistence and thoroughness

What we write:

Most of our articles are related to technology but not limited. We create copies on finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you think you fit the profile above, are confident in your skills as a writer and ready to hit the ground running, send us a message let's meet.

Advice - If you are looking to learn to write, I'd advise you look elsewhere...we are learners ourselves wink. Also, you would need a PC, access to the internet and a source of power to work effectively (as we desire).

P.S. - Share this! Don't be afraid you'd lose the position to a friend or family member, the more the merrier.

Contact - 07031562014 (Whatsapp).

1 Like

Re: We Need Writers by WordsWriter: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Theflint1:
Hi,

I'm in need of an amazing writer who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Editing

What we write:

Most of our articles are related to technology but not limited. We create copies on finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you think you fit the profile above, are confident in your skills as a writer and ready to hit the ground running, send us a message let's meet.

Advice - If you are looking to learn to write, I'd advise you look elsewhere...we are learners ourselves wink. Also, you would need a PC, access to the internet and a source of power to work effectively (as we desire).

P.S. - Share this! Don't be afraid you'd lose the position to a friend or family member, the more the merrier.

I just messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: We Need Writers by blessykina(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Am interested, my contact 07032531275 and bikokwu@yahoo.com
Re: We Need Writers by adamic: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
To get professional writers, consult WORDSMITH SUPPORT -- a new organization aimed at providing support services for writers and students. Kindly send in an email to head.wordsmithservices@gmail.com

Re: We Need Writers by demmymol: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Still open?
Re: We Need Writers by Oyokpoga: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
09034500114: Abah Linus Ajene
Re: We Need Writers by Shalomdee(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can deliver quality content jobs. my email is shalomdeewriters@gmail.com and number is 08139322658
Re: We Need Writers by TheGrillr(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss! I'll however be contacting you via the number provided. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Theflint1:
Hi,

I'm ain need of an amazing writer who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Editing

What we write:

Re: We Need Writers by Emmixandy(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Still open?

(1) (Reply)

Crypto News And Forex News Writers Needed / Proofs Don't Lie - Hire A Writer You Can Trust (photo) / Essay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.