Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Is Special About God Being The Creator - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Special About God Being The Creator (1888 Views)

I Saw A Big Man Of God Being Buried / Father Mbaka Speaks On God ‘being Angry With Buhari’ / Has God Being Ever Good To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
frank317:

Do u think God is unjust for to croaches, mosquitoes chickens for creating them... I really don't understand ur point.

Obviously, he has no points.

Like so many other minions, he is incapable of thinking by himself or for himself.

Never you waste your precious time on his kind.
Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by CandidSeeker(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2020
Job 38:4-12 KJV
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? [6] Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; [7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? [8] Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? [9] When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, [10] And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, [11] And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed? [12] Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by CandidSeeker(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2020
Job 38:25-33 KJV
Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; [26] To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; [27] To satisfy the desolate and waste ground ; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth? [28] Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? [29] Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? [30] The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen. [31] Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? [32] Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons? [33] Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by LordReed(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2020
Lihyunpark:
i wonder sometimes when this people who called them selfs athiest think they are wiser than people who believe in God.. Well you can only think God is unjust because he created you as human.. Had it been he created you as a cockroach or mosquito and you've been killed by bagon. Or he created you as a chicken and you've been killed and served on a fried rice with cold malt on a chrismas day, then you wouldnt be over inquisitive about who your creator is!

Not surprised, killing and death are the only things you people know as a response to someone questioning.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by Numero9: 4:59pm On May 13, 2020
Lihyunpark:
i wonder sometimes when this people who called them selfs athiest think they are wiser than people who believe in God.. Well you can only think God is unjust because he created you as human.. Had it been he created you as a cockroach or mosquito and you've been killed by bagon. Or he created you as a chicken and you've been killed and served on a fried rice with cold malt on a chrismas day, then you wouldnt be over inquisitive about who your creator is!

You talk stupid.
At least chickens and the rest you mentioned don't have to worry about going to hell or worry about death.

They neither have to worry about religion. They just live their lives as programmed by nature.

You talk stupid!!
Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
Mankind has been here for thousands of years and till today we keep having dispute that claims life in greater number that natural disasters.

Of course when a device seems difficult to operate, you think of no other person but the manufacturer.

That's what makes the CREATOR relevant more than ever before!
Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by sexylassie2(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
I read something about African religion. I think from the yorubas

They believe, After creation,God stop being bothered about humsn beings, it is left for human beings to use their head to create a good life.

Basically, the function of God is only creation, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About God Being The Creator by frank317: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm bumped into this... I think my questions were thoughful but the answers i got were shallow and beating around the bush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If Married Couple Have Different Sex Style / Christianity And Islam Are EVIL!!! / Saints Community Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.