Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person (395 Views)

The Job Of Filling In Human-pc Connection (HCI) / Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Daily In Just One Step. / Setup Facebook Group Chat And Start Conversing With More Than One Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person by victorrr24: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person by kunleweb: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2019
victorrr24:
Hello guys, i need someone who can help me create 15k Account in my forum.
You will get 10k cash the moment you are done.

Text me on whatsApp if you can handle it..

0814788 two seven three five

serious people only. And i dont send any money upfront.
You finish the job you get your money.

So this is fair. You don't pay upfront and the person will have rest of.mind doing it. You try. First the person creates 15000 emails and then run 15000 applications. Atleast 45000 - 60000 webpages will be opened cause each application will need three to four pages tp be opened . and lets say one will buy data,how much data will.do this? And does this ten k cover the data cost? What about the service cost? Well done
Re: Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person by victorrr24: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2019
kunleweb:

So this is fair. You don't pay upfront and the person will have rest of.mind doing it. You try. First the person creates 15000 emails and then run 15000 applications. Atleast 45000 - 60000 webpages will be opened cause each application will need three to four pages tp be opened . and lets say one will buy data,how much data will.do this? And does this ten k cover the data cost? What about the service cost? Well done

You should have atleast ask questions before jumping into conclusion. the forum dont require email verification, so the person can easily type any random email and complete the registration. and 2gb of data should be able to finish it.
Re: Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person by kunleweb: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2019
victorrr24:

You should have atleast ask questions before jumping into conclusion. the forum dont require email verification, so the person can easily type any random email and complete the registration. and 2gb of data should be able to finish it.

Make it 18k bro. What do i have 24hoyrs connection for.
Re: Have A Job Of 10k For Just One Person by victorrr24: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2019
gotten someone already.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Social Media Marketing? / Technology Of Automatic Gate, Using Remote To Open Your Gate Or Rfid / What You Need To Know About Injection Molding Machine And 3D Printing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.