Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun (32500 Views)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Goldenheart(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
That state deserves headies award grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
How did we get here??
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by IamAtikulate: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Only Yoruba Moslems

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by technicallyrich(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
These are some of the reason the world hate the oyoroba people. Who wouldnt hate a tthieve,backstabber,betrayal and ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by desmond2pk: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afonjas, doing what they know best - money rituals

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Mutecgold92(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kkkk
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by tossie101(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Tribalism on this forum is wrong.

On behalf of Ndigbo, i apologize to Yorubas for this sickening display.

Say NO to tribalism.....say NO to crime

Osun is in afonja land, YORUBA land.
tell ur yoruba brothers to stop killing humans for blood money

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by princemartinsG(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
iammo:
herbalist and voodoo had caused more fatalities and destroyed more lives in nigeria than boko haram and killer herdsmen combined yet we act like they dont exist or they arent a problem. Its high time we legislate with the help of traditional leaders and priest a serious regulation and opreation frameworks (just as they do in zambia and some african countries) let them be registered and strictly monitored by a council comprising of the government, the traditional leader, chiefs and priests. if the western world decides not to acknoledge pseudoscience and illuminati stuffs, thats their choice but here in africa almost all crime are linked to this herbalist, from kidnaping , murder, to yahoo, politics and prostituition

I cannot but agree with you that if NIGERIA had been a progressive state, laws regulating practice of herbalism, prophetism and alfaism would have been long put in place to watch bad eggs and criminals who hide under this guise to perpetrate crimes

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by islandmoon: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
blood money is a scam perpetrated by the babalawos, after collecting huge amount of money and human part from you, they know you can not report them to police that the juju didn't work lol.

can you?
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Gkemz: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Skull miners can never be trusted when head is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Larrycool1234(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na old news joor .... It happened mid 2018
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Osun grin

Are you surprised ? No don't be
grin grin you people don start your afonja Igbo bashing again this new year.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Brymo:
No matter how an individual views Satan, whether they believe that he is a real character or that he is just the product of literary scholars and imaginations, no one can deny that each one of us has an aspect of the devil within us. By studying the character and nature of Satan, we learn about ourselves; and the more we know about ourselves, the better we can fight our own personal demons—metaphorical or otherwise—in order to create a better tomorrow
Nwaocha Ogechukwu

Talk about yourself.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by MillionCash: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
That's what they know how to do best so sad sad

Football / bet9ja lovers cheek & JOIN MY SIGNATURE FOR SURE WINNING GAMES cool
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by PapaAdanna: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na dem... We know dem

The most diabolic people in the world

They are lazy
They are dirty
They shout a lot

No be my mouth u go hear am oo

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by ceejay80s(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
first thing is to go Arrest the herbalist, OK now wey the herbalist Don do the ritual, are u guys rich now?
I wonder why some people no dey get sense , I have been hearing this kind of news everyday but I never hear, where police arrest any herbalist, put a death sentence on a herbalist head and u go see say all of them go dey request for goat and fowl
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Ourr useless movies shud stop this crap. Rituals cant make u rich
seconded
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Karex81(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afonjas and skull mining are like 5&6
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Goldenheart:
That state deserves headies award grin

this gat me laughing hard
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
backward cretins, if money ritual works i would have used my own head Already.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Arijude(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
bukynkwuenu:
grin Amusat

who dey manufacture name for this people
na allah originated name from beheading capital territory saudi.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Chrysz(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
People are heartless sha.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by alvanDgreat: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yoruba and ritual is like 5 & 6. meanwhile click like for Atiku and share for Jibril.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by bigcasava1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
afonja on ritual mission again.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Oseh1Gidigba: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
RIP to the dead. Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Govo4me2u(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Harvested! If you know u know.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by victorazyvictor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will wail to death
grin grin
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Griezwoman:
Police paraded a middle-aged man, Dauda Amusat aka Adasi, for allegedly beheaded a 42yr old, Sanusi Isiaka, on May 14, 2017 about 9p.m. in Osogbo, Osun State. Also paraded were suspected cultists, Alade Afeez aka Esubiyi and Adesoji Seyi aka Oosa, for the killing of many people at the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. .

Amusat, who was said to have used Isiaka’s head for money ritual, was arrested on December 28, 2018 about 4p.m. at Ifon-Osun in Orolu Local Government Area of Osun State, after he committed the crime with his partners. .

Speaking with journalists on the development in Osogbo, the state Police Commissioner, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, said “the 36-year-old Amusat was arrested for conspiracy and murder of a 42-year-old Sanusi Isiaka on May 14, 2017 about 9p.m. at a point near Slava Construction Company on Iwo Road, Osogbo”.
The police boss explained that the victim’s head was later used for ritual. .

He said: “The deceased was deceitfully lured from Saki in Oyo State to Osogbo a few days before his death by one of the principal suspects named Yekini Ayinde aka Abija, now at large.“The deceased was asked to deliver 500 bags of rice and was later lodged in a hotel with expectation of getting money for the sales of rice through Ayinde.

“The deceased was taken out to the scene where he was killed and the money was stolen and shared by the suspects.”Adeoye said the suspect had confessed through his statement volunteered to the police that seven of them perpetrated the killing while four of them used the head for ritual.

He added: “Three suspects were charged to court sometimes last year while this suspect will also appear in court as soon as investigation is completed.”

The suspect, told journalists that he put a rope on the neck of the deceased before he was beheaded.

He said:

“I am selling beer in Ifon-Osun where I know Abija. He promised to give us N200,000 if we can help him kill the man. He sent his people to bring the man to us at Okefia, Osogbo. When we finished the job, he gave Oyama N65,000, he gave me N70,000 so that I can use N5k to buy beer for people.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/suspect-beheads-businessman-for-money-ritual/

If I am not mistaken Osun state and also the south west (yorubaland ) seems to be the headquarter of ritual killings and skull mining in Nigeria.

We have records of Yoruba celestial church priest killing their female member for ritual purposes and burying the body in the church premise like two incidents that happen near Ewekoro in Ogun state.

However, without any form of prejudice, I must state that other parts of Nigeria have equally recorded a large number of ritual killings.

Yahoo boys are now inflicting terror mostly on female stealing their undies such as pants purportedly for money making ritual.

Yahoo boys seems to be shifting base to Delta and Edo state. If you go to Sapele, Oghara, Effurun and Warri. All the hotel rooms in most of the popular hotels have been booked by yahoo boys denying genuine and clean guest opportunity to lodge and relax peacefully.

But why is humanity debasing human lives and attaching so much value to worldly riches?

These are riches that even have their consequences because they are not given by God Almighty but juju powers or smaller goddess.

It was President Muhammadu Buhari who described Nigeria 's youth as lazy.

A large size of Nigeria youth are indeed lazy and wicked.

They do not want to work but want to enjoy life filled with luxury and riches.

May all the perpetrators of this crime face the severity of their dastardly acts within the ambits of the Nigeria legal system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by mmorah6: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
yorubas say they are scholars but they are jx skullers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by able1993(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
So to be business fellows is now a crime, trying to climb the ladder of success through shortcut will only cut you short, now go and sort yourself at the station.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Mitchewww(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
National orientation Agency need to step up.

There is need to disprove all these believes in rituals.

We need to sensitize Nigeria Again.

Its as if our citizens are brain washed.
Re: Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun by Lordwaz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just weak.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.