Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Simple Ways To Show Courtesy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy (18311 Views)

Courtesy Visit To Hrh Obi Joshephine Nwannabogwu The Omu Of Ibusa / Simple Ways To Care For Your Mattress / Seven Simple Ways To Live A Happy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by wallchat: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by coputa(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Our value system which includes showing courtesy has gone with the older generation.
This ccomputerized indomie generation leads a care free life of anything goes,they even dance naked in the street..
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Kinjikitile(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
I dont joke with courtesy, i show and expect it also.. I use it to know next line of action in every situation of mine

A girl i admire so much,, shows courtesy especially number 1 and And the last number. Although its blind date.,, she is not too far from me if i want to meet her.. And i know if i keep my head cool , i will win her heart. We so much fond of eachother..
but the problem is that she never call me, she does only when she miss my call.
she never message me only if i message her first.. Its funny since i stopped calling, she has not called.
and as a Virgo,, it is our turn-off.. I just decide to let her be.. It hurts thou.. But Virgos are strong-willed. Our Pride is much..
i wish some1 will understand how close, time and attention i have been showing to her.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by SirGB(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
ugolinze123:
You made sense with the piece but Nigerians are natural with being uncoutesy in everything dey do. Its imbedded in em. Just unfortunate.
See grammar.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by sheDD(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Don't insult that broke guy asking you out. Tomorrow is pregnant.
and witch no fit abort em
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
acc001:

Don't insult dt Broke Girl too, tomorrow is pregnant.

babe you won't understand
I made my first milli within a space of 3months. Before then I was struggling between 20k-60k in my acct for years.
Money can fly in when you least expect
You can underrate a poor guy but don't underrate a broke guy. (I assume you know the difference between the two).
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Emmadgrt20(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice one...but dat no 6 ehn...I don't know why it's so difficult o

Lol
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Ayobami7(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noted
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by dancyno60: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am a bsc holder and I need a job. I will be glad if anyone can assist me with a good job. My email is moshoods19@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
lalanice:
You people need to stop this, So rich people are not suppose to have manners or what

Don't mind her.

Some people lack basic home training.

That's why they think they can speak or act anyhow.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Liliyann:
Bla bla bla
Make your money and no one will expect all this rules from you!!

Interesting.

I am sure Dangote no longer receive or appreciates gifts.

Ingratitude and lack of courtesy are terrible vices.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Didi2d(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Number 12
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by ugolinze123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
SirGB:

See grammar.
grin grin

Correct me sire
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Liliyann:
Bla bla bla

BlaBlaBla

Thankfully people like you don't actually make the money.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Liliyann:
Bla bla bla
So, the content of your character is majorly determined by the amount of money you make?
So, having good manners is a total waste of time?

Well, your paradigm lacks authenticity and truth. You have no idea what having a good character could do for you. Until you sit in the presence of dignitaries and world leaders, then and there you'd know that even your money doesn't give you the opportunity to express your self in a likable manner.

I just hope you change the way you think.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Omoluabi16(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
You will be in a cab and one unfortunate person will be blasting his music causing irritation to your ears when you want to have some momnt of tranquility or you will tell the driver to reduce his music,he will pretend as if he no hear

Even in church, you will be listening to sermon and one overzealous usher will be telling you not to press phone like say na him buy me the phone or na him drag me come church. Your job is to lead people to their seats or provide seats and not to be telling people what to do in church

Someone like me,I have short attention span.I easily get bored when a sermon is exceeding one hour so I need to be pressing phone so I can concentrate but as usher kept constituting a nuisance in my life,I just carry my bag leave

One of the ways of showing courtesy if you're an usher is to mind your business except when there's danger.I could as well worship God in my bedroom so what's the fuss. Not like God is a respecter of location or venue before he answers prayer so please if you're an usher,learn to have manners.as long as an adult is not misbehaving or causing a threat to anyone, it is not in your place for you to tell anyone not to press phone in church. You have no right to decide for me what I want to do because you don't know why I'm doing it
a wa.. These ushers are not overzealous. Of course, an usher should be able to caution you on certain things.You self bath, dress, enter church come dey press phone.You be teen? Let's respect God abeg. We tremble when we see mere mortals, or boss at the office. You hammering on the right to use your phone, but the church is not a social place. 2 or 3 hours without our phone won't kill, the mobile phone is a huge distraction.

Your first point, I can relate to.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Maxcollins042(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Liliyann:
Bla bla bla
As expected from an average low thinking black.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:

a wa.. These ushers are not overzealous. Of course, an usher should be able to caution you on certain things.You self bath, dress, enter church come dey press phone.You be teen? Let's respect God abeg. We tremble when we see mere mortals, or boss at the office. You hammering on the right to use your phone, but the church is not a social place. 2 or 3 hours without our phone won't kill, the mobile phone is a huge distraction.

Your first point, I can relate to.
what happened to the usher MINDING HIS GADAMN BUISNESS.how is my pressing phone affecting you or affecting the person I'm sitting beside?
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Don't initiate a call when in the middle of something. Differ it or send a text.
Don't ring someone's line more than once, twice if it's really urgent. Send a text after the second ring.
Don't send shorthand text to your seniors.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
what happened to the usher MINDING HIS GADAMN BUISNESS.how is my pressing phone affecting you or affecting the person I'm sitting beside?
abeg waka. The irony is that this thread is about courtesy, yet you have no problem pressing phone when somebody is addressing you. Is that rude? Imagine if the whole congregation dey press phone at the same time because it is THEIR BUSINESS. you know nothing.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
SirGB:

See grammar.
grin grin
The grammar is right but the spelling.
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:
abeg waka. The irony is that this thread is about courtesy, yet you have no problem pressing phone when somebody is addressing you. Is that rude? Imagine if the whole congregation dey press phone at the same time because it is THEIR BUSINESS. you know nothing.
you wey know everything you be professor? Biko go and sit down,Mr itk.all these mannerless guys sha.it takes only one trigger to see they actually lack basic courtesy and have difficulty in minding their buisness
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by fridayj(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pls Na..! Take It Easy.,
Re: Simple Ways To Show Courtesy by Octofirm: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Have said:"To a girl friend thank you" after the matter" shocked! cool grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.