Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Available Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Available Writers Needed (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Writers Needed by deyemiverken: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2019
Hi,
I need, standby, a couple of writers (meaning just 2) who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Desired Skills and Qualifications

Language skills - spelling, grammar, and word usage

Ability to generate new ideas

Editing

proofreading

SEO compliant articles

Great interpersonal skills

Persistence and thoroughness

Research driven

What to write:
We create copies on almost any range, Romance novels, finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you are fit enough for the job description, kindly send an email to Adeyemiesq@gmail.com with your phone number and a couple of your samples.

thanks.
Re: Available Writers Needed by mickybeejay(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
You should say the amount involved
Re: Available Writers Needed by Lade101(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
deyemiverken:
Hi,
I need, standby, a couple of writers (meaning just 2) who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Desired Skills and Qualifications

Language skills - spelling, grammar, and word usage

Ability to generate new ideas

Editing

proofreading

SEO compliant articles

Great interpersonal skills

Persistence and thoroughness

Research driven

What to write:
We create copies on almost any range, Romance novels, finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you are fit enough for the job description, kindly send an email to Adeyemiesq@gmail.com with your phone number and a couple of your samples.

thanks.

I'm interested. Whatsapp 09077710739
Re: Available Writers Needed by Maryroseozoiko: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
I am interested. My number on WhatsApp is 07036826213
Re: Available Writers Needed by Webbiey(f): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Interested, WhatsApp me if offer is still available ; 07037866182

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Character And Develop Your Personality / Big Sis / Proofreading And Copy Editing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.