Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

2019 Election; Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora CCAD Donates free buses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election; Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora CCAD Donates free buses (380 Views)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election; Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora CCAD Donates free buses by Saintbossman: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2019
World Press Conference of Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora (CCAD), held On January 5th 2019 in Akure Ondo State Nigeria.

National leaders of CCAD, Zonal and State Coordinators of CCAD, gentlemen of the press, good day.

The Political developments in recent time in Nigeria and Abia state in particular and the need for more political awareness and participation in Abia is the rationale for this Press conference.

The high number of uncollected PVCs at INEC offices Nationwide calls for concern. The end result is that Citizens disfranchise themselves from partaking in the voting process, thereby deny the Nation their Constitutional obligations of electing good leaders.
Ironically, this same people want good governance but do not participate in producing the desired leadership. "The best time to plant a tree is twenty five years ago, the second best time is now".

I therefore urge all Abians at home and abroad who are yet to collect their PVCs to do so without further delay.

I also wish to use this medium to advice Abians to shun violence before, during and after the election and not to get involved in the act of vote buying and selling.

Research has shown that most Electorate in diaspora who registered in their indigenous states may not be able to vote in such areas because of the cost implications involved after returning from the just concluded Christmas and New year celebrations.

In order to encourage Abia state indigenes Igbo Land who want to vote in Abia, I am going to provide free transportation for the excise.

All eligible voters who registered and have their PVCs will enjoy free ride to and fro.

To access this offer, Abians are to link up with their State/Zonal Coordinators of Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora (CCAD) in their area.

In conclusion, i want to assure Abians in Diaspora that we would be actively involved in this year's general election in Abia state.

Long live Abia God's own state!

Signed;
Prince Erondu Uche.
Spokesman for Ohanaeze Ndigbo Southwest and National Coordinator Concerned Citizens of Abia in Diaspora (CCAD)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Not Regret Voting For APC – Gov. Masari / CJN: In Picture FGN Vs NIGERIANS / Osinbajo Takes Family Chats To Karu, Mpape, Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.