Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month (864 Views)

774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job / Social Media Manager/digital Marketer Needed Urgently | N20k/month / Earn N20k Weekly Riding A Motorcycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!

Job Details
Are you obsessed with Nigerian music, enthusiastic about blogging and would like to get paid for it? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you to get your foot into the blogging industry and gain valuable experience and most importantly get paid for it!

Sauce For Life Entertainment is a young fast growing online music platform for Nigerian music and we are currently looking for bright, savvy and talented Content Writers to join our Content Creation Team.

What you will be doing as a Content Writer:
- Conducting research into what is currently happening in the Nigerian music industry
- Creating relevant topics and developing content related to the Nigerian music industry
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends and music from big Nigerian musicians
- Sharing written and existing content via social media platforms

What we are looking for:
- You need to have exceptional copywriting skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be fluent in English
- Highly knowledgeable and competent of the Nigerian music industry
- Able to be the first to catch the latest news and create quality content
- Creative thinking and able to come up with ideas
- Ability to work in a team
- Very organised
- Excellent time management, communication and research skills

What you should have before applying:
- A laptop
- Perfect internet connection
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience or strong interest in blogging and able to show proof of this

The ideal candidate should have a strong interest/experience in blogging or similar work is and able to send over examples of previous work in order to be considered for the role. This role can be done remotely, so it is necessary to have good internet connection and a laptop.

If this role is of interest to you, please email [url]weares4lent@gmail.com[/url] with a cover letter, your CV and examples of your work. Please put ‘Applying for Music Content Writer’ in the subject line when sending your application.

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/weares4lent
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/weares4lent

Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by parcydrix(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
All this for jst 20k?? Fear God nah
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
parcydrix:
All this for jst 20k?? Fear God nah

Hello Sir,

Nigerian bloggers are very well paid. If this role is of interest to you, please email you CV, cover letter and examples of your work to weares4lent@gmail.com

If you know someone that may be interested in this role, you can earn N10,000 for referring someone you know to us.

Thanks

Sauce For Life Entertainment Team

2 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by Capnd143(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
weares4lent:
Hello Nairalanders!

Job Details
Are you obsessed with Nigerian music, enthusiastic about blogging and would like to get paid for it? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you to get your foot into the blogging industry and gain valuable experience and most importantly get paid for it!

Sauce For Life Entertainment is a young fast growing online music platform for Nigerian music and we are currently looking for bright, savvy and talented Content Writers to join our Content Creation Team.

What you will be doing as a Content Writer:
- Conducting research into what is currently happening in the Nigerian music industry
- Creating relevant topics and developing content related to the Nigerian music industry
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends and music from big Nigerian musicians
- Sharing written and existing content via social media platforms

What we are looking for:
- You need to have exceptional copywriting skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be fluent in English
- Highly knowledgeable and competent of the Nigerian music industry
- Able to be the first to catch the latest news and create quality content
- Creative thinking and able to come up with ideas
- Ability to work in a team
- Very organised
- Excellent time management, communication and research skills

What you should have before applying:
- A laptop
- Perfect internet connection
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience or strong interest in blogging and able to show proof of this

The ideal candidate should have a strong interest/experience in blogging or similar work is and able to send over examples of previous work in order to be considered for the role. This role can be done remotely, so it is necessary to have good internet connection and a laptop.

If this role is of interest to you, please email [url]weares4lent@gmail.com[/url] with a cover letter, your CV and examples of your work. Please put ‘Applying for Music Content Writer’ in the subject line when sending your application.

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/weares4lent
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/weares4lent

Hello there. I can deliver well curated music industry articles, just give the word. Only catch is I would prefer my pay weekly. Freelancing to be paid 20k monthly with the skills set you need is just not going to go well. Data expenditures and all!

This is my email articles149@gmail.com
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Capnd143:

Hello there. I can deliver well curated music industry articles, just give the word. Only catch is I would prefer my pay weekly. Freelancing to be paid 20k monthly with the skills set you need is just not going to go well. Data expenditures and all!

This is my email articles149@gmail.com

We will bear this in mind sir
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Apply Now. Vacancy is still open
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Still taking applicants. Great opportunity to get into the blogging industry. APPLY NOW
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by BabaIbo: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
weares4lent:

Hello Sir,

Nigerian bloggers are very well paid. If this role is of interest to you, please email you CV, cover letter and examples of your work to weares4lent@gmail.com

If you know someone that may be interested in this role, you can earn N10,000 for referring someone you know to us.

Thanks

I am interested and I also have someone, where is the link to refer him to this ad.
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2019
BabaIbo:

I am interested and I also have someone, where is the link to refer him to this ad.

Hello Sir, thanks for taking interest in this role.

Please use this link https://www.weares4lent.com/content-writer-job-in-nigeria/

Thanks
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by AceGeraci: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
I just emailed you. I'm a highly imaginative content writer on virtually any subject. That's because I read a lot of books and literature cutting across all spheres of life.
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
AceGeraci:
I just emailed you. I'm a highly imaginative content writer on virtually any subject. That's because I read a lot of books and literature cutting across all spheres of life.

Thanks for applying. Your application has been received.
Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently | N20k/month by weares4lent: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
We are no longer taking Applicants until further notice.

Thanks to all that have applied

Kind regards

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Executive / How To Secure A Government Job In Nigeria / Please I Need Directions ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.