Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nasri Ready For The Gunners - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nasri Ready For The Gunners (425 Views)

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasri Ready For The Gunners by Willybos(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Samir Nasi is happy with life and ready to achieve things after his highly impressive start for the Hammers against Birmingham City yesterday.
One of those “things” will hopefully be the FA Cup but on most people’s reading of yesterday’s game we are going to be a much better team with him than without him regardless.
ClaretandHugh understands that he is on a heavily incentivised contract via appearances but it seems unlikely that will remain the case next season as a permanent deal looks a given.
For he showed yesterday there remains a lot in his locker and more to come despite being on the sidelines for 13 months.
That he should be included in the team so quickly – indeed at the first avai;able opportunity – by the manager demonstrates that he is set to become a key player and he has made it clear he is looking forward to Arsenal’s visit next weekend.
He told www,whufc.com: “I felt good, honestly I thought I would struggle a little more with the rhythm as my last game was 13 months ago.
“I’m just relieved that everything is now behind me and happy about those first 58 minutes. It was good and I’m just looking forward to the next game.”
“The support of the fans is really important to us if we want to achieve things this year and I think we have to potential to do it. I’m looking forward to the next game, a derby against Arsenal so I’m sure the atmosphere will be even more crazy.”

(1) (Reply)

PSG Fined €100,000 / How To Fund Bet9ja Via Mtn Card / 6/02/19 . 10 ODDS & 2 ODDS. WIN With These Games...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.