Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky (490 Views)

Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bobrisky has revealed that he used to dream that he will date Offset, though he said he is not thinking about getting married to the Migos rapper.
The controversial cross dresser who loves to court controversy made this known on his Instagram page.

Sharing made this known while sharing a picture collage of himself and Offset (who is married to Cardi B). See post below;

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-used-to-dream-that-ill-date-offset-bobrisky/

I use to dream I will date Offset not even marry yet pls let my dream come true.
As we all know, Cardi B and Offset broke up last December, though Offset has been making moves to mend the relationship.

Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Attention seeking prick!

angry
Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by MrSix: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na skaku shaku him village people Don dey dance for him head now.

I sell laptops
Free delivery and pay on delivery within Lagos
Details in my signature
Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by Yuceeluv(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!
Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by Jayslicky: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bobrisky is not funny anymore, his team should work harder on his packaging, when one says too many stupid things in a short time it turns stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by duduade: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
I reject it for Offset
Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by Tamarapetty(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Too bad, offset prefers WOMEN .
Re: I Used To Dream That I’ll Date Offset – Bobrisky by oluwatosink: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mumu angry
Keep dreaming. grin

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Falz Shares Lovely 10 Years Throwback Photos / Ogun Will Kill You And You’ll Die Just Like My Mother, Lizzy Anjorin Tells Non-f / Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses In 2019 - Number 3 Will Shock You! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.