Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Is Randle Area Of Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Is Randle Area Of Surulere (344 Views)

Fire Guts Buildings At Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Distress Sale !!! Bungallow @ Off Randle. (pix Inside) / Own Your Apartments In The Heart Of Surulere Lagos @Affordable Promo Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Randle Area Of Surulere by Bsharp: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hi Guys.

So I got an accomodation at Randle Avenue Area Surulere, Abina to be precise. Agent has good things to say about the area but I just want opinion from anyone living in the area. How is light and security around the area? I close late from work (sometimes around 11pm or even 12am) so how safe is the area in the night?

Honest opinion are appreciated.
Re: How Is Randle Area Of Surulere by duduade: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bsharp:
Hi Guys.

So I got an accomodation at Randle Avenue Area Surulere, Abina to be precise. Agent has good things to say about the area but I just want opinion from anyone living in the area. How is light and security around the area? I close late from work (sometimes around 11pm or even 12am) so how safe is the area in the night?

Hmmmm think you should go on twitter.. You will likely get responses fast there
Re: How Is Randle Area Of Surulere by Ejebleje: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Never believe anything an agent tells you, as they’ll only tell you things you want to hear.An agent can sell you a mud house if you allow.For reason, he can say a mud house is cool all year round, and doesn’t need air conditioning.

Before you start house hunting, it’s better you go to the area of interest and do your due diligence. Ask people around the house or neighborhood first, some may be genuine enough to reveal the true state.
Re: How Is Randle Area Of Surulere by Ameemee: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Bsharp:
Hi Guys.

. Pls can I get the agent number, I need an apartment in that area.

(1) (Reply)

1000 Acres Of Genuine Agric Lands Offer For Sale At Onifufu Village / Live Pictures Of 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex From Creek Avenue Court Lekki / 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale Located At BERA ESTATE Chevron Drive L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.