Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man (763 Views)

Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by GistmoreNG: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Young Nigerian man with name, Olabiwoninu has taken to social media to declare his intention of becoming a rich criminal than to be a poor graduate.

Read his post below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/ild-rather-become-a-rich-criminal-than-to-be-a-poor-graduate-nigerian-man

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by GistmoreNG: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2019

Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by GOFRONT(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
I hope you ain't planning to steal pants?

Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Tamarapetty(f): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
So why waste your parents money for school fees??
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by solutionmi: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria Economy pushing many youth to crimes.
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Olalan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
One lazy bone spotted....
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Stephanie75(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria youths with 'Get rich quick syndrome'. He didn't say he wants to work hard to become rich but rather, he wants to get rich by any means.

Future criminal, you shall be lynched on your first mission...
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by CreepyBlackpool: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
As long as these your criminal acts are against the politicians stealing from us, then it is okay with me
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Abortions: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stephanie75:
Nigeria youths with 'Get rich quick syndrome'. He didn't say he wants to work hard to become rich but rather, he wants to get rich by any means.

Future criminal, you shall be lynched on your first mission...
.Hey hey hey! How many times did i call u When did he say he doesn't want to work hard? Did u give him a job and he refused? No. So why u come dey swear for the boy when u no fit help am Goan swear for the government for making things hard for graduates like the boy and others. Am not supporting his decision but life is hard here in nigeria. They have tried all their best but to no avail hence, they resort to making a living via the wrong way. Na only God go help us.

Mtsheeeew why did i even comment sef. Me sef lemme goan upload a picture on instagram/facebook and post any crap that pops out of my head make this bloggers carry am come put for Nairaland frontpage. Rubbish

Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by joseo: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
God help us all
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by oluwatosink: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lazy youths.

Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Rextizzle(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
This one don't have future
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Stephanie75(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abortions:
.Hey hey hey! How many times did i call u When did he say he doesn't want to work hard? Did u give him a job and he refused? No. So why u come dey swear for the boy when u no fit help am Goan swear for the government for making things hard for graduates like the boy and others. Am not supporting his decision but life is hard here in nigeria. They have tried all their best but to no avail hence, they resort to making a living via the wrong way. Na only God go help us.

Mtsheeeew why did i even comment sef. Me sef lemme goan upload a picture on instagram/facebook and post any crap that pops out of my head make this bloggers carry am come

Oga he is not even a graduate. Moreover, being a criminal is not something to be proud of.

I'm sure you are saying this because you've never been a victim of these criminal.

Lastly, stop encouraging them
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Onyi22(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Money rules the world
Re: I’ld Rather Become A Rich Criminal Than To Be A Poor Graduate - Nigerian Man by Abortions: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
I rest my case. If he like make him become the richest skull miner. He no consign me!

(1) (Reply)

No US Man No Marraige, I Can Never Marry A Nigerian Man- Actress / Eniola Badmus Drag Cyber Bully To God In Prayer As He Tried To Bodyshame Her / Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.