Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) (37131 Views)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
kayusely70:
Though Im a buharist with this singular act, he has lost my respect and would lose substantial votes in the southwest, he is deceitful, self-centred and untrustworty.

grin... because he is decoupling himself from the Tinubu bandwagon. Does Mr. Buhari look in anyway to you like a career politician. Do you think in a million years he cares what happens beyond his election and ascension to power. What makes you think he has any long term plans for the APC.

Your type turned a deaf ear when folks were up in arms crying 'cabal', 'cabal hijack', 'cabal rule'. You played the ostrich to the fact that his folks were just there for the here and now and hopefully to clean up before his tenure runs its course.

Sorry but your Tinubu used his name to extend his influence all the way to Abuja and Mr. President used your Jagaban to climb to the throne. Both sides were used so you better shut it and trash your so called respect and dare not antagonise Mr. President if not your Jagaban will be in for it once the elections are over.

I dare Mr. Jagaban to talk... grin this is pure CPC business.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by muffyt05: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Philistine:
What sort of party leader is Buhari for Christ sake, this guy is fuc-king incompetent. How can he condone such party indiscipline from Amosun? No wonder Apc n Nigeria is rudderless under his stewardship.

If an old man like Buhari bcould still fool you with a fake smile, then you need to check yourself properly. A military general smiling with a perceived enemy, what does that tell you, that he's happy to receive him or that he's simply playing a chess game. As the saying goes, "bring your friends close and enemies closer". Who else to understand this better but a retired military general. I beg, people like me understand what's going on by just looking at the pics and people like you also feel emotional about it
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by olumide3367(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nothing is in your signature..
joesh94:
Buhari are you now in APM, what happens to APC candidate

Get ads served to your mobile app and make cool money with google admob, hit my signature for detailed info
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
biafranation:
Hiding his palm lines as IPOB predicted he would. Now masked as a sign and Nigerians have followed him with the sign? Why didn't him do this signs all this while until after Nnamdi Kanu exposed his palm lines? Nigerians are the biggest idiots I have seen in my life. Especially afonjas...very low IQ.
is that all ? Now, u can use d lagoon
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by vince2016(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
This gives an insight into what will happen to the APC as a party after the election should Buhari wins. Buhari's cluelessness reveals his selfish nature. He is really not concern about building the party. His interest is solely in ruling for another four years. He will outrightly abandon the party after the election.
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by hush15: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

See photos below…

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/06/amosun-leads-apm-governorship-candidate-to-meet-buhari/

This Buhari is a complete fraud..... He lacks anything related to integrity.....
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by justjify(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2019
PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL CAMPAIGN FOR ALL APC CANDIDATES

Following repeated media enquiries on the matter, the Presidency wishes to state in clear and unmistakable terms that as a party leader and a candidate on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the coming elections, President Muhammadu Buhari will campaign for the party and all its candidates.

This however does not mean that he, as the nation’s leader, will decline courtesy calls or offers of support from citizens including candidates flying the flags of other parties.

There is no doubt that the President has no competition here in terms of popularity in the coming elections. But the more support he gets, the wider the margin of victory there will be.

So please let there be no confusion about this. President Buhari is APC.

He will campaign for all APC candidates, but he welcomes support and endorsements.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 6, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4943840/president-buhari-campaign-all-apc
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2019
kayusely70:
Though Im a buharist with this singular act, he has lost my respect and would lose substantial votes in the southwest, he is deceitful, self-centred and untrustworty.

Are you just knowing this?...you see, PMB doesn't care whether you guys in the SW are breaking your heads or not, as long as it favours him.

He's been a shady character since way back but pretends a lot, someone pointed the link below to me, please read it:

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Daniel_Bamidele
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by Muscomide: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Onojanson:
The only thing this man care about is to remain in Aso Rock. I don't think he will even leave after his second tenure.

You know what, I also think he'll find a way to stay beyond 2023. Make we dey look sha
Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. Buhari doesn't even know that he's indirectly supporting another party's candidate by raising the man's hand up? grin
Are you sure you have not lost your mind? Because I'm yet to see someone who makes such incoherent, senseless comments like you do. In your quest to pepper people, you're making yourself a butt of joke here on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / 2012 Budget Breakdown by sectors (Defence is the biggest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.