Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D (398 Views)

How My First Grandchild Bled To Death At FG Hospital – Akpabio / How LASTMA, Police Collude With NURTW And Touts To Extort Drivers In Lagos / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
After hours of speculations about the death of popular Nigerian video vixen, Wendy, the boyfriend accused of using her for ritual has broken his silence

According to Jide, the death was staged by she and her family, to extort money from him. It was also gathered that Wendy made the drastic move because Jide allegedly impregnated another lady.

Jide came under severe attack, earlier today, after a chat between Wendy and her friend surfaced online, with many people wishing her RIP.

In the chat, she had claimed she dreamt that she was bleeding and was told, in the dream, that her boyfriend had used her for ritual...continue reading

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/her-useless-family-are-trying-to-extort.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D by Alepa(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Igbo people.
I’m not surprised
Re: Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D by Rextizzle(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stupid people everywhere in this country
Re: Her Useless Family Are Trying To Extort Me – BF Of Vixen Who Allegedly Bled to D by Yuceeluv(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Playing with death like this...all because of money.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fish Oil Capsules A More Potent Fat Buster / Fuel Price In Your Location / Shocker: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road Causes Major Traffic (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.