Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video (940 Views)

DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by kemzy036: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
30Bg and boss, Davido ganged up with leg work crew as he announces his first single with Zlatan.

Davido shared the video of himself dancing shaku shaku with Leg work crew.

See photos and Davido caption
Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/back-on-my-shit-davido-announced-his.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by Yuceeluv(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBO! cheesy Whether you write your own songs or not, fact is, you are hardworking. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by Parollawd(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
This one go loud
Re: Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by BOOMnaija(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
This spoilt braggart himself knows that wat he spews out as song is nothing but poo, yet some people's fathers and mothers would still shamelessly be dying for his trash.
Re: Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by kemzy036: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Parollawd:
This one go loud
Really
Re: Back On My poo! Davido Announces His First Song With Zlatan �. Photos & Video by itspzpics(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Stand A ‘one Minute Man’- Koko Pat / Davido Knows Kemi Olunloyo After Vehement Denials. Kemi Issues Warning To Chioma / I Suffered Psychological Trauma After Gaining Weight For Movie Role — Toni Tones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.