Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only (1148 Views)

EOD: Neatest In Town For sale::: 850k only / ✔️✔️SOLD. Locally Used 04 Toyota Corolla Bank Type. For 850k Only / Very Neat Used 07 Nissan Murano 590k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by ahiarah: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Auto gear
Fabric interior
Call 07039373582
Whatsapp 08097930879
Car located in ijaye ojokoro
Perfect engine and gear
1ST BODY

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well this ijaiye wonder again... I think Diportivo needs a car change
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by lesterpullen: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
weyreypey:
Well this ijaiye wonder again... I think Diportivo needs a car change

My brother ,this iyaiye compass arrangement baffles me,the price,the monikers that have that place as their point of sales contact,makes me wonder gan if its another jankara arrangement

Sellers I can still vouch that I've either inspected or Boughy from are

Swissobed
Prince motors
Chibecan(who recently brought one estralla abi Elle as another moniker)
Lagerman

Kayharry,Jerryfemi and 363,88,I still dey sip like brandy but ijaiye meet up get as e no wan be
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
lesterpullen:

My brother ,this iyaiye compass arrangement baffles me,the price,the monikers that have that place as their point of sales contact,makes me wonder gan if its another jankara arrangement

Sellers I can still vouch that I've either inspected or Boughy from are

Swissobed
Prince motors
Chibecan(who recently brought one estralla abi Elle as another moniker)
Lagerman

Kayharry,Jerryfemi and 363,88,I still dey sip like brandy but ijaiye meet up get as e no wan be

Ijaiye motors... ... grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by Kayharry(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Weyreypey assuming i bought a used car from you to resell where do you expect me to resell it? Your house? Or u expect my selling location to be ikeja? Like say we at ijaye produce our own car. You need to grow up and stop looking for who to drag issue with on nairaland. Stop quoting me arround please.
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
me quote you?

Kayharry:
Weyreypey assuming i bought a used car from you to resell where do you expect me to resell it? Your house? Or u expect my selling location to be ikeja? Like say we at ijaye produce our own car. You need to grow up and stop looking for who to drag issue with on nairaland. Stop quoting me arround please.
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by Kayharry(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
weyreypey:
me quote you?

dont mention my name in ur write up again.
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
where did I mention your name? asssuming you have the right to issue an ultimatum .....which you definitely lack

Kayharry:
dont mention my name in ur write up again.

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by diportivo: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
the case of the quoted

and the quotee

this one will just be joining issues with whoever posts car from ijaiye even tho it's not his moniker that advertised it

quick to come defend them cos those ones can't type

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by Kayharry(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ok.
weyreypey:
where did I mention your name? asssuming you have the right to issue an ultimatum .....which you definitely lack

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
anyways how is ijaiye? when will you be around I want to pay you a visit soon.... I will be coming with diportivo just give a date and time

Kayharry:
Ok.
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by Kayharry(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
My name was mentioned and no one mention urs here but came to defend ur write up is meant for you. No one call u here.
diportivo:
the case of the quoted

and the quotee

this one will just be joining issues with whoever posts car from ijaiye even tho it's not his moniker that advertised it

quick to come defend them cos those ones can't type
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by Kayharry(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Any day aside sunday.
weyreypey:
anyways how is ijaiye? when will you be around I want to pay you a visit soon.... I will be coming with diportivo just give a date and time

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kayharry:
Any day aside sunday.

expect my humble self and diportivo
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by ahiarah: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Kayharry:
Are u minding them ? Just so quick to jump into conclusion and there by demarketing people product,for no just cause!!!!
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by ahiarah: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2019
weyreypey:

expect my humble self and diportivo

You are also welcome to visit my office also
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by weyreypey: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
ahiarah:

You are also welcome to visit my office also
Sorry only Kayharry has won the right of visitation
Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by diportivo: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kayharry:
My name was mentioned and no one mention urs here but came to defend ur write up is meant for you. No one call u here.

Re: Naija Used 07 Nissan Murano At 850k Only by ahiarah: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2019
weyreypey:

Sorry only Kayharry has won the right of visitation
E be like say your visit comes along with brown envelope....lol include me abeg

(1) (Reply)

Swap Deal Ml 320 For A Small Car Toyota Or Honda / Super Clean Toyota Highlander In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 1.370 / 2007 Toyota Corolla LE With Alloys Available @2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.