Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere (34161 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by micah04: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Who else notice that Akwa Ibom has so many ugly people especially their women
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2019
rita25:
you wey get sell ya own. tongue
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:
E get anybody wey you fine pass for inside?
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by id911(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:

Gerrahere mehn...do you actually know the true meaning of 'ugly'?
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by micah04: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
E get anybody wey you fine pass for inside?

Sharap!!!!!You resemble ape....Should you be talking when humans are talking Akwa Ibom people are ugly simple!!!
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:

Sharap!!!!!You resemble ape....Should you be talking when humans are talking Akwa Ibom people are ugly simple!!!
It's okay if I resemble ape though my girlfriends think otherwise ;P

But you, my young friend, lack proper upbringing
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Splasshhh(f): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Bellotelli: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
IN COMMUNION WITH THE CATHOLIC FAMILY

His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel attends the Mass of Thanksgiving to end the 3 day fasting programme of the Catholic Diocese of Uyo at the Cardinal Ekandem Seminary Grounds, Dominic Utuk Avenue, Uyo.

Typical of the Governor, he stood up and hugged APC Governorship and bound to lose candidate Nsima Ekere and ex-Gov Godswill Akpabio

Courtesy: Mrs Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Digital Media
OP just tell us they hug themselves... Mtchwwww
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Formularcr7: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Dear Midolian,

Do you know that the much awaited Amaechi Tape is out?
out of point

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Groovenaija360(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2019
WATCH THE AMAZING MOMENT UDOM HUGS AKPABIO shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3_jebig8M
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Bellotelli:

OP just tell us they hug themselves... Mtchwwww
would you rather see them kill themselves!
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Kingjames(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
More
sorry..the customize Government Rug bro Emmy rest his legs...

is it Government owned or the church
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Topmaike007(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you
God bless Udom Emmanuel
God bless James Onanefe Ibori
God bless Ifeanyi Okowa
God bless Atiku Abubakar
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria
God bless APC
God bless PMB
God bless Akpabio
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by ATIKUOBIPDP: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Kingjames:
sorry..the customize Government Rug bro Emmy rest his legs...

is it Government owned or the church
Government owned
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2019
rita25:
see that boy small prick for background.....lol grin
Lol. You like am??

1 Like

Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
akwa ibom politics,too clean and matured .
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:
Yes o only the boy boy as deputy governor grin
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=74528970][/quote] I like your spirit.you play politics, the way we do it in my community.we are forever brothers and friends,and do not allow politics to destroy us.
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
rita25:
see that boy small prick for background.....lol grin
na small preek de reign now o,shey you like mike tyson type ?
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by greatman247(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The Governor, who is a servant of God and the anointed one reiterated that;

For me,politics will come&go,but Akwa Abasi Ibom State will remain;that is why no one should be led by his political leanings to engage in actions that could bring about the disunity or breakdown of law&order in our dear state.I wish you all a blessed first Sunday of the year!

Why are you praising only the governor? It takes two to tango. You should praise Akpabio also for agreeing to greet him despite all that have portray the two in the media. Can the governor greet himself? What if he greets Akpabio and Akpabio refused to honor him? They are both great men for embracing forgiveness and friendship over enemity. I love both men courage.
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Rajosh(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
He got very pretty daughters especially the second one. My future father in-law
Re: Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere by Topmaike007(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ikpongiton:
I like your spirit.you play politics, the way we do it in my community.we are forever brothers and friends,and do not allow politics to destroy us.
amen oo, what's the point of fighting ourselves when the politicians are busy enjoying themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Sacks Ibanga Akpabio, Godswill Akpabio's Brother / Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.