Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People (399 Views)

2023: We’ll All Lose If We Take PDP, LP For Granted – Adamu / Endsars Protests: Is PDP Serious As An Opposition Party At All? / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by johnmartus(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Today I listened to a doctored audio recording that PDP campaign organization accused the minister of labour Rt honorable Rotimi Amaech. I'm not blame PDP because they don't have anything to use to discredit the ruling party that's major reason they are working day and night to cause uproar within the ruling party.I have said it before that PDP can't convince Nigerians why they should vote them in,they have used all the tactics they have from past to have their way to Aso koro. nobody will ever fall to PDP hand and their gimmick will never work in Nigeria again. PDP don't have blue print, they have no mission or visions,Nigerians say no to PDP. All the PDP leaders start from Atiku, bukola saraki, Rabiu musa kwakaso,peter obi, and many more. Nigerians can't entrusted their destiny to the hands of certified criminal like Atiku.
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by oyebanji44: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Absolutely correct.. ..no campaign issues..To my mind,l see nothing good coming from Atiku and his gang .No drastic change and no tactical solutions to jerk this nation from slumber.Apc is beta ..PDP is worse..
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by johnmartus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
With buhari your future is guarantee. Buhari will not steal your money or sell Nigeria properties. God punish PDP .
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by johnmartus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by SalamRushdie: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
OP you written grammar is so poor abeg ..Like Buhari like Zomb SMH
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by johnmartus(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked you're still in pain.
SalamRushdie:
OP you written grammar is so poor abeg ..Like Buhari like Zomb SMH
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
johnmartus:
With buhari your future is guarantee. Buhari will not steal your money or sell Nigeria properties. God punish PDP .
Buhari and Atiku are both useless and birds of same feather. They have nothing to offer Nigerians. The good thing is that they are not the only candidates in the upcoming elections.
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by CarlosTheJackal: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
johnmartus:
Today I listened to a doctored audio recording that PDP campaign organization accused the minister of labour Rt honorable Rotimi Amaech. I'm not blame PDP because they don't have anything to use to discredit the ruling party that's major reason they are working day and night to cause uproar within the ruling party.I have said it before that PDP can't convince Nigerians why they should vote them in,they have used all the tactics they have from past to have their way to Aso koro. nobody will ever fall to PDP hand and their gimmick will never work in Nigeria again. PDP don't have blue print, they have no mission or visions,Nigerians say no to PDP. All the PDP leaders start from Atiku, bukola saraki, Rabiu musa kwakaso,peter obi, and many more. Nigerians can't entrusted their destiny to the hands of certified criminal like Atiku.
God will continue to punish your English Teacher cheesy
Re: Nigerians Should Take PDP Serious Bunch Of Confused People by denko(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Since when buhari became president our use English turn to our English unused
johnmartus:
shocked you're still in pain.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Presidency Denies Ordering Amaju Pinnick Arrest. / 'we Are Now A Clean Party, Our Corrupt Members Are Now In APC' - PDP / Debate: Questions Sanwo-olu Dodged, By Felix Oboagwina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.