Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos (41845 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by CrestMan: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
deboysben:
@op you will face the consequences should any BMCs and their fellow zombies suffers a heart attack or heart disease cos of these pictures.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Salvage comment grin cheesy wink
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by LincolnLynn(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
God wil not give Buhari power to ring dis election
And the strength to tone it..
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
LincolnLynn:
And the strength to tone it..
Lol
U go tear person belle for here o
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by rexwalters: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
These people know their own son is a dullard and have rightfully disowned him. Nigeria's worst mistake ever.

Dreamer.

https://punchng.com/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti-allah-tells-buhari/
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by amalab30(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Do your math well and submit result later. That calculation is so wrong. If this Dullard get 200 votes in his Daura, he try.

deboysben:
Atiku 760000

Buhari 520000

Under free and fair election
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Calers: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pdp decieving themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by rexwalters: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Lol
U go tear person belle for here o
Election that atiku has already lost,His bank accounts are been depleted at a massive rate,he had to go to dubai personally to meet his accounts officer to find out what is happening
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by rexwalters: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
amalab30:
Do your math well and submit result later. That calculation is so wrong. If this Dullard get 200 votes in his Daura, he try.

I guess you are living in your own world and not in tune with reality of what is happening in the Hausa Fulani community?

https://punchng.com/place-atiku-on-security-watch-miyetti-allah-tells-buhari/
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
No wonder PMB want to them militias and his army to disrupt election in the state and Zamfara
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Ziggylady(f): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin only south west people hanging unto Baba Buhari like kilodd

Buhari is like a life-saver/oxygen to them while the Northerners are more relaxed afterall it is North versus North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Konki: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
sowore, Donald duke, moghalu will win on twitter, buhari will win in boko haram and herdsmen land.

While atiku will win Nigeria presidency

Well said.

#NigeriansRejectZakari
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by rexwalters: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kingspin:
No wonder PMB want to us militias and his army to disrupt election in the state and Zamfara

Very funny,atiku will not even win adamawa state,go to his state and ask them to show you one thing he has done for them.
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by rexwalters: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Konki:

Well said.

#NigeriansRejectZakari
I hope you have applied for your ECOWAS passport?
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
Very funny,atiku will not even win adamawa state,go to his state and ask them to show you one thing he has done for them.
Very funny, Buahri will not even win Kastina
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
Very funny, Buahri will not even win Kastina. The greatest fear for PMB is free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by dragsazy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Had the opportunity to speak with on guy from Sokoto, asked him about Buhari?
Dude told me they hate that man that he has mad life so unbearable......
Long story cut short!!!

#back2daura is a national task!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by NiggasInParis: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
I will not lie. I have seen campaign Crowds but this is heart disturbing! In the President's own state? grin

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Shikini: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
sowore, Donald duke, moghalu will win on twitter, buhari will win in boko haram and herdsmen land.

While atiku will win Nigeria presidency
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by bfire(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2019
onyedikachukwue:
I can bet my life savings, The lifeless one can’t win the 2019 election.

I have been waiting for this .

What d'ya wanna stake?

Futhermore, i'll stake N1 to every N.50 that Atiku will not get 30% in Katsina.

Now, be a man
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Immarocks(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Wow.... this is going to be a very tough contest...... Fulani n Fulani.... Muslim Muslim..... the other... got brain,money,charisma n influential while the other got influence,"integrity"and antecedent .
it is not about d crowd gathered at rallies these people come out for anything n everything some may not even know the difference
Hmmmm... I just hope we don't get the shocker of our lives
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by pally123: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Ziggylady:
APC has perfected their only hope of winning which is massive rigging,that is why they are hanging on to Amina Zakari for dear lives.
She is their 'phone a friend' grin
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Princedapace(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
I love this, because the shock pdp go get next month ehn grin
Naso kwankoso gather crowd during the last by election but on election day, na different thing we see grin

Nothing spacial bro, apc and Buhari have planned to rig. I'm happy this time around it is fulani vs fulani. So they can kill each other. Lol

Just pray make naija dey alright shaaa.. Becus the way apc go rig this election eh, Buhari fellow fulani will not take it..

I'm sure u will still come here disagree with me but bookmark this page.
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by oyichi: 1:42am On Jan 07, 2019
matrix199:
The vivid reason why Buhari can't win this election free and fair but Atiku is the "Northern Rule Extension Factor".

The South West had ruled for 8yrs. The North got the chance to rule for 8yrs but ended up ruling for 2yrs. The South-South ruled for 6yrs. The North got the chance again and presently rules for 4yrs, hoping to rule for another 4yrs. While Buhari and his supporters are busy showing their 4+4 signs, the Northern council of elders is busy considering 4+4+4 options. Buhari has ruled for 4yrs, with obvious failure even to the blind and deaf. So, it's not far-fetched to think the North would rather throw their support for Atiku in order to rule the country for 4(Buhari)+4(Atiku)+4(Atiku).

That's my deduction.
thank u my brother, the tinubuists are just being clever by half, the northan elites has abandoned the failure himself

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by oyichi: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2019
rexwalters:
Rubish, have u been to adamawa state? u say what u dont know , keep deceiving yourself, na buhari don do somthing for adamawa

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by hundredrivas(m): 2:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Omo see crowd zombies right now.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Yankee101: 2:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Time is up

Another kind of me too movement
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Na Old People Dey Rule For 9ja... Nawa o
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by contigiency(m): 2:33am On Jan 07, 2019
awelekiti:
Thanks OP. Especially for showing those wearing atiku's caps and vests, before some people would say it was 2015 campaign pictures. That's realities staring us in the face. If this could happen in buhari's state and amaechi could raise that bombshell about the APC led govt in that leaked audio, then Nigerians should think no further. We've heard it from the horse's mouth. Those politicians shouting sai buhari are just fighting for their pockets. I saw amosun recently supporting buhari for presidency but backing akinlade, his preferred candidate who defected to another party after he lost the guber primary. How possible could that be if he's not fighting for his pocket...instead of defending the party from the state to federal levels ? That's one of the anti party activities but he's got no choice. He doesn't want to lose the senatorial seat under the APC, not because he liked the party. They're all deceiving buhari. Tinubu over the weekend called for an emergency meeting in Lagos, asking the politicians loyal to him in the state to defend the South West from slipping off his hands because he's not sure buhari would win, given the realities on ground.

You are far gone in this your dream. Better wake up. Buhari's second tenure had already been sealed the day he declared to contest again. If you people like, you can form one million Reno omokiri the criminal and fake pastor to doctor every speech buhari and his members are making, that will never give chance for that your American fugitive to enter that Aso rock except on a visit.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by Yankee101: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Only the fool will refuse to see the handwritings on the wall

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by tuniski: 3:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
I love this, because the shock pdp go get next month ehn grin
Naso kwankoso gather crowd during the last by election but on election day, na different thing we see grin
Be consoling yourself. Even that Bye election performance was impressive by PDP. If that is replicated that would be a significant closing of the gap!
Re: Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos by koolaid87: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Its a win win situation for the northerners

quote author=matrix199 post=74509922]The vivid reason why Buhari can't win this election free and fair but Atiku is the "Northern Rule Extension Factor".

The South West had ruled for 8yrs. The North got the chance to rule for 8yrs but ended up ruling for 2yrs. The South-South ruled for 6yrs. The North got the chance again and presently rules for 4yrs, hoping to rule for another 4yrs. While Buhari and his supporters are busy showing their 4+4 signs, the Northern council of elders is busy considering 4+4+4 options. Buhari has ruled for 4yrs, with obvious failure even to the blind and deaf. So, it's not far-fetched to think the North would rather throw their support for Atiku in order to rule the country for 4(Buhari)+4(Atiku)+4(Atiku).

That's my deduction. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.