Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky (441 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Girl Will Date You But Will Never Marry You / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky by davidpage02(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bobrisky has revealed that he used to dream that he will date Offset, though he said he is not thinking about getting married to the Migos rapper.

The controversial crossdresser who loves to court controversy made this known on his Instagram page.

Sharing made this known while sharing a picture collage of himself and Offset (who is married to Cardi B). See post below;

Visit The Link Below To See Offset Reply:
https://9jarocket.com/i-used-to-dream-that-i-will-date-offset-bobrisky/

Re: I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky by CreepyBlackpool: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
You're mad!
you're madly mad!!
Re: I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky by franklypaen: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Offset ni upset ko

(1) (Reply)

Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju commits suicide at a hotel in Festac hours after / Revealed: Tunde Ednut Is Just A Fugitive In US / Blackmaliers Want To Release Tonto Dikeh Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.