Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Surviving Rkelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surviving Rkelly (538 Views)

Security Video Shows Rkelly Being Beaten By Fellow Inmate / ‘he Promised To Make Me The Next Aaliyah’ Rkelly’s Alleged Sex Slave Joycelyn / Old Video Of Rkelly And Aaliyah Resurfaces. Mentions Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Rkelly by oyindelacreme(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
I was watching the docu series yesterday morning and i really got sick to the pit of my stomach.
R Kelly is a musical genius and also twisted and sick.

The lesson here is that parents should be open about talking to sex with their children. Let us break the silence and not discussing things that sound like a taboo. Let our generation break our parents mistakes.

https://whistlingbeautiful./2019/01/06/surviving-r-kellyabuse/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Throwback Loved -up Photos Of Simi And Adekunle Gold As Lovers / What Simi Said That Made Adekunle Gold To Marry Her / Adekunle Gold And Simi Honeymoon In Cape Town (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.