Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) (2291 Views)

Man Drowns While Riding A Jet-Ski On Ikoyi Waterways / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Respect the African woman.

She is always dedicated to her services..

One word for her?

See more at; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photo-of-african-woman-riding-a-bicycle-with-a-baby-load-on-her-back/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Narijoel(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Multitasking grin
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by amaniro: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sweet mother.
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eyaaaaa!

Nne Ejima,jisie ike o!
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by flejnr2(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jubril
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by flejnr2(f): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Aisha Jubril
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by OhGeeBee: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Having seen this picture all I was thinking is...

Where is the FATHER??

Most African fathers still believes children are responsibility of the mothers which is bad.

The woman is endangering the lives of the babies tho'
The little girl could have stay back and look after the babies.
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Narijoel:
Multitasking grin
Really?
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
OhGeeBee:
Having seen this picture all I was thinking is...

Where is the FATHER??

Most African fathers still believes children are responsibility of the mothers which is bad.

The woman is endangering the lives of the babies tho'
The little girl could have stay back and look after the babies.

True!
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
flejnr2:
Aisha Jubril
Why?
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Holumhidey(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
i will not make a TRIBALISTIC and RACIST COMMENT IN THIS SESSION.....
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
amaniro:
Sweet mother.
Yes ooooo
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Holumhidey:
i will not make a TRIBALISTIC and RACIST COMMENT IN THIS SESSION.....

But, why?
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Kenzico(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari just has to go ... too much suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by sotyuzono(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
I no go surprise if she even dey pregnant
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Holumhidey(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

But, why?
cos that is the rule
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Must she give birth to this much in the face of poverty? She is one of the reasons why Nigeria is over populated...I feel she should first be arrested then government should see to the welfare of those kids. My opinion.
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Lack of family planning.

She just dey breed like rat angry
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by telkevog(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Even the children are at a very high risk because, should the load on her head fall, it will knock them off the carriage and the whole story will change. Sadly, people do not value life any more!
Re: African Woman Riding A Bicycle With A Baby, Load On Her Back (pic) by Cmoni1(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
[b][/b]sadly dis can be seen only in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe Computer Village On A Sunday (pishor) / The Beauty Of Owning A Nigerian Passport ... / Advice (studying Overseas): Uk Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.