Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) (11419 Views)

Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) / Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by carterguccy(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
G
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Emoo96: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
groundnutoil:
At least they people from the east don't go about cutting people's head for money

when dis heads are cut where are they carry to? I hear say that side shrine full everywhere.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by kolaish(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2019
groundnutoil:
At least they people from the east don't go about cutting people's head for money
With due respect, but do you know the chain effects of drugs? it is a catalyst for any type of crime you can think of; Armed robbery, kidnappings, rape etc. America is on lockdown presently simply because trump's wish to build a wall against mexicans (drugs haven) has not been honoured by the house.

Yes, I agree that criminality knows no race or tribe, but do not justify it please.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Platony(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Na dem...

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Pythondancer1: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Awon developers...Ipig..They carry their development mission everywhere around the world. Idiot shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Almaiga: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, come and carry your CRIMINAL Brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Fash20: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Yikes!

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by yemiyemi: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
By their flat head...you shall no them....but at this point...

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by 6digitscomrade: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
groundnutoil:
they don't force you to buy the drugs do they
and the ritualist didn't force u to carry ur head or organs about so they could harvest....Stop trying so hard to be clever by half...Bad is bad even if u spell inversely..

Take ur time before i headbutt sense into ur impervious underdeveloped cranium...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Pat081: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Is like this reporters like painting a particular tribe red? Just say a Nigeria was caught
u re 1oo% right with dis ur Comment
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by shadyLP(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Ohamaefule Ugochukwunyereanyi

Atleast they didn't kill unlike you Skull miners /ritualist tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Oblang(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2019
groundnutoil:
you and I know who makes the news daily based on rituals so no argument on this

Yes I know Clifford Orji. The greatest human part dealer ever...
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by porthouse7(f): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Omo nna
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by sureheaven(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na them

1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by eben28(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Ohamaefule Ugochukwunyereanyi

Try get some sense... this is not getting funny anymore. Wen ethnic crisis starts because of this, you will be begging for it end.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Baroba(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Na them developers

We will never allow them develop this country

Never
Am a Bini
But Igbo will never rule us

Worry not whether Igbos will rule you or not, I will be more concerned of your mother's and cheap ugly sluuts you call sister's spreading disease all over Europe if I were you..
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by uuzba(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lordofthewest:
I hate tribalism but seriously what the fvck is wrong with our people of the east coast and their desperation to make money at all cost to impress themselves?
It's all their village meetings. Every time travelling to village to eat and dance, for burial, for marriage, for Christmas for Easter... Every time.
Once they gather for the party, each will start comparing wealth with the others opressing each other. The ones that were gentle and humble before will feel so bad and angry that they don't have money to show off. They will now swear to do any kind 419 to get money.
This is why our East bretheren keep falling into crime.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by uuzba(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pat081:
u re 1oo% right with dis ur Comment
4 people were caught carrying cocain. 2 are men, 2 are women. Only 1 black man. The black man is from one particular tribe.
Who asked the black man to go and carry cocain in India?
Abeg. The reporter is reporting what he saw.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by ediko5(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Igbo people tarnishing the image of Nigeria since 1914.

God forbid.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by groundnutoil(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
6digitscomrade:
and the ritualist didn't force u to carry ur head or organs about so they could harvest....Stop trying so hard to be clever by half...Bad is bad even if u spell inversely..

Take ur time before i headbutt sense into ur impervious underdeveloped cranium...
fid you just listen to yourself? The ritualist didn't force you to carry your head or your organ about? Just listen to wat you just typed
If you can be dumb enuf to type such stupid that post is
Then I don't even have any business engaging you in the first place
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by groundnutoil(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oblang:

Yes I know Clifford Orji. The greatest human part dealer ever...
lol funny you know that the southwest is always known as the headwaters of head and human parts dealership in Nigeria
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by uba1991: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by uba1991: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
shadyLP:

Atleast they didn't kill unlike you Skull miners /ritualist tongue tongue
Do you know how many people die as a result of dos drugs? anyway ipob are not even educated enough to know d harm cause by dos drugs
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by shadyLP(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
uba1991:
Do you know how many people die as a result of dos drugs? anyway ipob are not even educated enough to know d harm cause by dos drugs
And education exposed you all to skull mining and ritual practice right? Anyways, Afonjas are known to be fetish since 908BC
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by 6digitscomrade: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
groundnutoil:
fid you just listen to yourself? The ritualist didn't force you to carry your head or your organ about? Just listen to wat you just typed
If you can be dumb enuf to type such stupid that post is
Then I don't even have any business engaging you in the first place
u are a very smart fooooooo.....And dat is exactly why u know u shud take several seats to the left...Nonsense hypocritical confusionist ������
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by zanogo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smartini:
Better to be a drug peddler than a skull miner. Pablo Escobar was a druglord everyone glorified. cheesy Drug Trafficking is still a lesser crime than brutal murder of one's life for demonic rituals ....
lol, there is no crime strange to an average easterner, so do not decieve your self, do you know how many skull found in okija, East is the only place i know they invent new crimes everyday, like kidnapping girls, sleep with them and sell their offsprings off, selling chalk as tablets and many other cruel acts.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Kworopshun: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2019
igbo as usual. i said it since day 1 that they are cursed to do this forever. i wish they get their country, it will be a shame to carry a biafran passport at airports because you will be stereotyped as a criminal.

god punish u people
Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by nko67: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2019
WE STILL KEEP OUR PROMISE WITH SURE ODD.NO DOUBTING ON IT ONCE IS READY..NO SCAM PLS..SINCE I FOUND MY RELIABLE SOURCE AM NOW A HAPPY MAN ..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT TODAY AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNING TESTIMONY..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Indian Police Arrest 4 Drug Peddlers Including Nigerian Man And Two Women (pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Why do people still do black tar heroin? Is it not too inconveniencing to tie a belt around your arm, struggle to look for a vain then then inject it? Not to mention all those needle marks you paint your body with that can cause infections. Why not just pop fentanyl pills? It's primuium quality opioid, way better than heroin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Nabs Kidnap Suspect Luring Girl With ₦‎50 / Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.