Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? (996 Views)

40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 07, 2019
I want it shine and black as before, is there any product taking care of that? Am calling all ye motorist, seun, GAZZUZZ, nurey and co.
Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by weyreypey: 4:20am On Jan 07, 2019
dancok:
I want it shine and black as before, is there any product taking care of that? Am calling all ye motorist, seun, nurey and co.
Pictures of the car in question?
Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by nurey(m): 4:44am On Jan 07, 2019
dancok:
I want it shine and black as before, is there any product taking care of that?

problem: dash board not as black and shinning as before

Issue: Due to age and weather conditions the dash board has lost its finesse and radiance.

solution: complete change of dashboard to brandnew, best option in nigeria is to look for a good upholstery man/woman, guy/babe and let he/she rebuild the dashboard, covering it with fine leather. or

you can go the danfos way by buying one cloth like that abi nah wool and spread it on the dashboard grin

1 Like

Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by LuciferKristi: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2019
dancok:
I want it shine and black as before, is there any product taking care of that? Am calling all ye motorist, seun, GAZZUZZ, nurey and co.

Bonk an Afonja olosho in your car & have her squirt allover your dashboard.

The blackness will be restored ASAP.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by RZArecta2(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Cheers.
not cool at all
Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Cheers.

This is Cartalk, not one of your other little playgrounds. If you don't have something reasonable to add, shut the hell up.

4 Likes

Re: Pls My Dashboard Is Not That Black As It's Used To Be, Any Remedy? by homeboy205: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Take your tribal and hate comment outta here this is car talk we laugh and help each other here

LuciferKristi:

Cheers.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2000 Camry For Sale / Need A Good Highlander Mechanic / The Preventive Maintenance You Need To Do On Your Car (and When)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.