Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together (1165 Views)

Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Mrop(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Popular fashion designer and younger brother to Ay comedian Yomi Casual holds his wife hand in this adorable loveup Photo. See Alex ekubo reaction below

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yomi-casual-hold-his-wife-hand-as-they-share-loveup-photo-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3

Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Mrop(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2019
See More romantic Loveup Photos of yomi casual and his wife >>>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by pyyxxaro: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Mrop:
cheesy cheesy

So naaa me for go hold the hand abi

Behave yaa self this early morning oh undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by PapaNnamdi: 5:28am On Jan 07, 2019
what kind of Stoopid dressing be dis na, canvass wey I wear wen I small, see the color block sef..

na Im wife eyeball he for hold abi? nonsense news

Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Everything was on point until my eyes saw the *shoe* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Rednaxelot: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Very sharp contrast between the hands held.
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Rednaxelot: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Orla234:
Everything was on point until my eyes saw the *shoe* cheesy cheesy cheesy

The *shoe* makes him casual.
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Speedyconnect15: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Nnaa sey those alloy rims on that car.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by Khd95(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2019
That yomi dress is bout to trennnnd now grin

2face started it,his was on senator cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual Hold His Wife Hand As They Share Loveup Photo Together by lilmax(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2019
this guy should hide his face

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dj Arch Jnr, The Youngest Dj In Africa - Photo / SEE YOUR BARSS, Fan Blast Regina Danial's Over New Car / Basketmouth Reacts To Simi’s Fuvk You Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.