Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi (8625 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by Alberttahir: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2019
"Whereas we habour no fear of the unknown as regards tomorrow’s rally for which the Kogi Confluence Stadium, Lokoja has been approved for use"

Is this not the same party that earlier claimed that they were denied the use of the confluence stadium? Confused party and confused set of people. I wish there's another strong opposition party in Kogi that'll be able to wrestle power from the incumbent governor. Judging from the current political atmosphere in Kogi now, yahaya b will defeat PDP and It'l will be pity if he wins again.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by Greatfuture: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2019
PDP should stop seeing evil where there is none and concentrate on campaign
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:
Campaign, Una no gree. Guess Buhari also planned to attack PH rally before been cancelled?

Looking for unnecessary excuse where there is none.

Bro this is not excuse ok everybody know what is going on in kogi and what that accidental governor want to proof to Aso Rock so the alarm can't be raised without traces of truth. In as far no one physically atrack Buhari Akwa Ibom I guess no one for any reason should attack Atiku or any presidential aspirant.

Pls today is Monday hope you woke up well? If yes don't let party stunt disrupt your day by receiving early Monday morning bash. Use your Number 6.

1 Like

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by micimmortal01: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Na dem dey attack and defend......nonsense
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2019
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, ‘I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Attack Atiku In Kogi by MrCuteID(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 depending on your NET PAY ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Swears-In Ijem Onwuamaegbu As Anambra First Female Chief Judge / 496 Civilians, 86 Security Operatives Killed In The North West In September / Abdulhamid Baba-saliu Egele Released By His Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.