Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones (520 Views)

How To Interpret And Evaluate A Screen On Time Graph: And Info That Can Be Used / In Need Of A Screen For Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 5.5 Inch / Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones by babatee126(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Smartphones are a very expensive kit, so it makes sense to take appropriate measures to protect the investment. The most vulnerable part is probably the touch screen, which is easily affected by dust, scratches, splinters or similar problems. One of the most effective ways to protect the screen is with a screen protector. They are useful for a variety of situations, such as prevention of scratches, anti-glare and greater privacy.

Let's take a look at several of the nicer benefits of the screen protector:

Resistant to breakage

The ability to protect the screen will certainly be very attractive. A screen protector that is based on tempered glass can be very effective in protecting the screen in the event of a fall. Tempered glass is almost five times stronger than ordinary glass. Many of the modern touchscreens stand up to scratches but do not withstand impact damage. Also, this type of screen protector will look a lot like the original screen with no bubble problems that are seen with plastic alternatives.

Privacy

A very nice benefit is the ability to increase privacy and keep the on-screen electronic data hidden from those around you. A screen protector can be very effective at restricting the view so that only those directly in front can actually read the screen. For those who are nearby, the screen will appear blurred or masked to ensure it can not be seen. They are a great choice for anyone who has personal privacy as a priority or corporate users who wish to keep information confidential. Check Samsung Galaxy S9 Review.

Reduce brightness

The screen protector that handles glare-related problems will usually have a matte finish. They can be very effective in minimizing problems with a reflected image and avoid strabismus, which can lead to eye fatigue over time. In addition, the visibility of the screen is greatly improved to facilitate reading in various lighting conditions.

Fingerprint counter

Most anti-fingerprint protectors feature an oleophobic coating to help resist stains and fingerprints. The ability to repel skin oils means that the screen is kept clean and easy to use, even after intense use. In addition, it is not necessary to clean the touchscreen at regular intervals.

Anti-bacterial

The screen protector with antibacterial properties is a reliable option to avoid problems with mold and bacteria that can lead to problems like stains and odors. Most effective options can prevent up to 99% of bacteria. They are particularly useful in environments such as schools or hospitals where cleanliness is a major concern and bacteria are more likely to reproduce.

Article Source: http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2018/12/benefits-of-using-screen-protector-on.html?m=1
Re: Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones by Realboygenius(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Depending on the screen type
Like my Camon 11 Pro i love the display the way it's made.
Re: Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2019
My Tecno pouvoir 2 has fallen several times and the screen is still intact.
Re: Benefits Of Using A Screen Protector On Smartphones by kripen(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rubiesangel:
My Tecno pouvoir 2 has fallen several times and the screen is still intact.
It has not fallen well, let it fall on colter(rough tilled) road and come here to testify. My superd di just fell on Colter road and if not for the pouch it would have been sleeping in the grave by now. Pouch all the way even if it is gorilla glass 10

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J6 / I Need Scrap Android Panels.... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.