Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (30614 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Pastor Oritsejafor, the former CAN President and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Nigeria, has been called out by social media users for allegedly asking members to pay $5,000 for a mantle.

Pastor Oritsejafor who asked 90 members of Morris Cerullo's church in the United States to pay $5,000 for the mantle, said they won't miss God if they do.  A Nigerian pilot who called him out over the claims, accused him of being a charlatans who has turned Yahweh into a God that needs money.

He wrote;

Nigerian Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was in Morris Cerullo’s church in America recently, looking for 90 people to give 5000USD each (450,000USD) for a mantle so they do not miss God. My question is, those that don’t have 5000USD to give, are they going to miss GOD? -

These charlatans have turned Yahweh into a God that needs money(mammon). Is it not written in 1 Peter 1:18 that we were redeemed without perishable things such as silver and gold but with the precious blood of Christ?? “For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect” -

Why then do people need to pay 5000USD so they don’t miss God
I guess in America where poverty level is not has high as Nigeria and health care is top notch the only thing to sell to the gullible believers is Salvation. -

I don’t believe God has sent you to collect peoples money so they don’t miss HIM, and like you said in the earlier parts of this video you’re a crazy man Pastor Ayo.

He called himself crazy I only rephrased it in my previous post. Africans are crazy people indeed, to build the largest church auditorium in the poverty capital of the world. Crazy people when una go get sense JC

here is the video;

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-oritsejafor-called-out-for-asking-members-to-pay-5000-for-a-mantle/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by viciati(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2019
shocked cool cool shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by UrbanExotica(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2019
If i decide to donate $5,000 its no one's business

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Kidaholic(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Churches these days eh undecided Everybody wants to be rich by all means, people's simplicity are being exploited in the name of God... Yuck!

45 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by LOVELYSKINZ: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
What!? lipsrsealed

Freeze just got an order undecided undecided

I don't even think Americans can be swayed like blacks ... grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by obailala(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na wa!... Sometimes one really wonders if Christ himself approves of all these money milking culture perpetrated by these men of God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by johnmattew: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigerian pastors keeps disgracing themselves, locally and internationally.

their doctrines are just discouraging me from going back to church after 2 yes of hiatus

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by OkCornel(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
The Love and blessings of God is now for sale to the highest bidder!
When shall all these extortion stop?
Haba!

DavidEsq:
When would people learn that God doesn't charge money for his gifts?
In Acts 8:18: "Now when Simon saw that the spirit was given through the laying on of the hands of the apostles, he offered them money, 19 saying: “Give me this authority also, so that anyone on whom I lay my hands may receive holy spirit.” 20 But Peter said to him: “May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could acquire the free gift of God with money. 21You have neither part nor share in this matter, for your heart is not straight in the sight of God. 22 So repent of this badness of yours, and supplicate Jehovah that, if possible, the wicked intention of your heart may be forgiven you; 23 for I see you are a bitter poison and a slave of unrighteousness.”
Until we use the scriptures as the yardstict, we would always remain permanently gullible.

May God Almighty bless you my brother...the scripture above says it all.

40 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by IamPatriotic(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Change of gear, Oga is no longer reckoned with at the sharing table, he has to re-strategise and double hustle....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
On of the reasons I stopped going to church. I just believe Love is the greatest religion.

38 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by bigkahuna704(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mantle Aye. When People Do Not Study The Word For Themselves, This Is The Result.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by PastorUwagba(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Sweetcollins: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Daddy freeze over, please come and save the sheeple

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Next in line to the politicians of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Mayour11(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Don't be coaxed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by cbrezy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Officialpdpnig: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
PDP lootocratic Pastor. The PDP money mule with his Private Jet

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Okoyebos: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Orisajefo is a thief and a smuggler.

GEJ used to be his ATM but since PDP lost, he has shifted his crooked fingers to other places.

All these occultic bastards claiming to be pastors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by rhythyson: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
UrbanExotica:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Queenext: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
These charlatans know there's no heaven, so they want to make the best of the earth.

I don't blame them, I blame the gullible who are swayed by their sweet mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by obailala(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Of course, same way it is no ones business when people donate their life's savings to 419ers and yahoo boys.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by fasho01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tithing is no more a selling point

Pastorpreneurs have to come up with other ways of cashing out

So just like that, guyman wanted to raise almost half a million dollars at a go.. These guys should at least fear the 'God' they claim to preach of nah

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Emmerich09(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by maskid(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
smh
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
UrbanExotica:

You should do it without someone telling you He/She heard from God that God will bless you tremendously after you give the money, because Obviously It is questionable.

If you want to give, do it from your heart without any one trying to Cajole you into it & don't be expecting a Miracle in return as God doesn't give back the exact thing you give him. It's not a Gambler something.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Church Inside An Hotel!!! / Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.