Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US (24657 Views)

Arise TV Debate: Heavy Protest As Okowa Decided To Represent Atiku (video) / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by PointZerom: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Then why has he been running away from the USA for the past 12 or so years despite two of he children living in the USA?

Why did he insist they move their wedding venue to Dubai when they chose USA?

Atiku has a case to answer in USA and Festus Keyamo has clearly defined it in law as A SEALED INDICTMENT.

Jefferson went to jail for what involved Atiku and you think Atiku would escape his share?

You mean his family knows that he's wanted in USA and they fixed the venue of their wedding in the same USA?.

Pls why was Buhari banned from entering the USA.

Don't forget that Aisha was also wanted in USA and never visited there till 2015 when diplomatic immunity helped her?

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Jowanson: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2019
This post has no locus standi ...If Obi represents Atiku in a town hall meeting in the US, and so what? Is Obi not his VP?

Why make Atiku / US relationship an issue? Has Trump visited Nigeria?

So this is a lame post and it holds no waters!

You guys think you can take the shine away from Amaechi tapes? Lolzzzz...kolewerk!

And I hope these Buharist will not say that VP Osinbajo should rep buhari in the forth coming presidential debate....that will be height of foolishness.

Its only fools and hypocrites that will accept an alleged thief as an asset and later call that asset a thief....I wonder what type of brain the followers of these hypocrites have sef....Well they are like their principal... They don't read...they don't listen to anybody.. Mumu...zombies....follow follow. Now its Atiku and US be their problem now.....

Anyway Amaechi tape part 3 loading! This will silence all these Buharist fools!

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Officialpdpnig: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2019
PointZerom:

You mean his family knows that he's wanted in USA and they fixed the venue of their wedding in the same USA?.

Pls why was Buhari banned from entering the USA.

Don't forget that Aisha was also wanted in USA and never visited there till 2015 when diplomatic immunity helped her?

Aisha was never banned from entering USA stop your lies.

Atiku daughter fixed her wedding for USA where she resides and Atiku insisted that the venue be moved to Dubai so he could attend and that was what the daughter was forced to do.

Atiku is a wanted criminal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by GoldHorse(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by ORIENTATION101: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

And make Nnamdi Kanu his houseboy grin
the hunch back albino will gladly accept it if it doesnt stop the tithe and offerings he is collecting from ipob congregationsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by PointZerom: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Atiku daughter fixed her wedding for USA where she resides and Atiku insisted that the venue be moved to Dubai so he could attend and that was what the daughter was forced to do.

Aisha was banned from entering the USA. It was Fayose that challenged her on that before she was allowed diplomatically.

Buhari was also banned from entering the USA for 15yrs.

All your politicians are criminals OBJ BUHARI ATIKU GEJ ETC. Only criminals like them will vote for them.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by johnmattew: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2019
jrusky:
Whatever way it goes doesnt matter. I'm sick of all these US nonsense talks.

Pls why taken US this much important baffles me.
just like the way buhari certificate verification baffled u ABI?.......PDP started it and they must finish it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2019
You mean PMB was once a wanted like your Atiku or what?

Kennydoc:

Did Buhari have a US visa before he became president?
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Splasshhh(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by gare(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2019
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin

A fugitive can never be the President of Nigeria..

Why do you feel he is representing Atiku in the USA, when you went to Kano why did you not say he representing Atiku in Kano, you guys have a one track mind, I expect more from you, if all those other younger Zombies reason this way, I expect you the senior one to call them to other
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by botanist123: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Did you all know why ibo or ipob are supporting Atiku , one ipob man told us that their easy way of become president is through Atiku ,because If he win the election ,he will travel to US for meeting and fbi will areast him then OBI will take over,

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by MJmoz1: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2019
v I lu

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Adebowale89(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
PointZerom:

Do you really know what "guilty" is all about?

Show me the court that found Atiku guilty?

go to USA to ask this childish QST. why didn't he travel there to prove his innocence as promised last year

why must obi represent him when he's proved to be mentally and physically stable to govern Nigeria

you people and backward thinking
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Muyology: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=74526255][/quote

It is a conspiracy to support someone obj called a thief and went further to write a book " my watch "about the person
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by jrusky(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2019
johnmattew:
just like the way buhari certificate verification baffled u ABI?.......PDP started it and they must finish it

No I was not part of people insisting on Buhari cert all that upset me about his cert is he lied and make more mess by getting attestion when no claim that the original got lost bro.

Saying pdp started it all is a complete understatement Mr man. Apc created all mess we are seen today in our politics since it was registered as a party hope you are in Nigeria during 2014/15 if you is your answer is Yes and you are honest enough you will understand what I mean.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2019
The foolish op no know say na 16th be the Presidential Debate abi make Atiku share himself?
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by kareemkamil(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Atiku don play home goal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2019
gare:

Why do you feel he is representing Atiku in the USA, when you went to Kano why did you not say he representing Atiku in Kano, you guys have a one track mind, I expect more from you, if all those other younger Zombies reason this way, I expect you the senior one to call them to other

Tell them to go and masturbate on Ameachi's tapes. Zombies una dae mad wella. Especially this useless one.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Muyology: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

But Obi aka Him Tu Lie his vice going to USA is necessary abi?

Atikulooted brain

Gbam. I respect your intelligence
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by chiangwar: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
You are not even in a position to decide anything for Nigerians keep your option to yourself

CilicMarin:
grin grin grin

A fugitive can never be the President of Nigeria..

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Nigerianization(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
anonymous1759:
Have not Heard foreign countries come to Nigeria for Town Hall meeting... How do you expect the Westerns to regard us as a Nation? Inferiority complex has eaten Deep into our brain... I tire for this country. Atiku went to Dubia for strategic meeting, Buhari went to London for treatment now common town meeting that's aimed at the countries election is taken to the united States for what reason? Is that not waste of resources?? Ghadaffi still remains my favorite African president... They killed him because he never stoop low them...

Africa a truly backward nation, and many backward followers...

Don't mind the Americanas. We need a sit at home president not a junketer who goes abroad to address sensitive national issues.
Left to me, the town hall meeting is baseless and those who want CNN to organize our presidential debate are still victims of neocolonialism.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by PointZerom: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2019
Adebowale89:

go to USA to ask this childish QST. why didn't he travel there to prove his innocence as promised last year

why must obi represent him when he's proved to be mentally and physically stable to govern Nigeria

you people and backward thinking

Shut up and stop wailing.

Have you gone to arrest him and he resist arrest?

Has the USA government officially written to you that Atiku is a wanted criminal?.

What is your concrete evidence that Atiku is wanted in USA?

What stops your government from arresting and prosecuting Atiku?
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Nigerianization(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
botanist123:
Did you all know why ibo or ipob are supporting Atiku , one ipob man told us that their easy way of become president is through Atiku ,because If he win the election ,he will travel to US for meeting and fbi will areast him then OBI will take over,

Your stupidity is legendary
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by seanfer(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2019
PointZerom:

The organisers said that all candidates must come in person.

Stop looking for Excuses.... It's not a must all the Candidates attend the Debate, But it will give them all the Opportunity to sell themselves to the electorate.....
Same way Atiku would have use the American town hall meeting to gain millions of voters
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by chiangwar: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Where you part of wedding committee?

Officialpdpnig:

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Kennydoc(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
You mean PMB was once a wanted like your Atiku or what?

I asked you a question, did Buhari have a US visa before he became president? Did he step his feet in the US before he won the election in 2015?
So why is it an issue that Peter Obi is representing Atiku in the US?
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Nigerianization(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
PointZerom:

Aisha was banned from entering the USA. It was Fayose that challenged her on that before she was allowed diplomatically.

Buhari was also banned from entering the USA for 15yrs.

All your politicians are criminals OBJ BUHARI ATIKU GEJ ETC. Only criminals like them will vote for them.

Bless you brother
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by PointZerom: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2019
seanfer:

Stop looking for Excuses.... It's not a must all the Candidates attend the Debate, But it will give them all the Opportunity to sell themselves to the electorate.....
Same way Atiku would have use the American town hall meeting to gain millions of voters

You're still crying......sorry.
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by Officialpdpnig: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Kennydoc:

I asked you a question, did Buhari have a US visa before he became president? Did he step his feet in the US before he won the election in 2015?
So why is it an issue that Peter Obi is representing Atiku in the US?

Did buhari own a house in USA? Do Buharis children reside in USA? Did buhari have a wife who lived in USA? Did buhari have business partners in USA including a former US congressman?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by seanfer(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2019
PointZerom:

You're still crying......sorry.

Your crying and wailing will start on the day of the Debate when PMB will not attend... And you cry more after he is declare the Winner of the Election.......
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by globemoney: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Mopolchi:
My only regret is that Mr Peter Obi is not vying for the President's position.

The is the man for the job.
The China Peter Obi that killed Atikus ambition
Re: Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US by PointZerom: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2019
seanfer:

Your crying and wailing will start on the day of the Debate when PMB will not attend... And you cry more after he is declare the Winner of the Election.......

I am not expecting a brain dead Buhari to attend a political debate where sensible questions will be asked.

I am only crying for educated fools that have allowed old men like Buhari and Atiku to continue deceiving them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Osinbajo Approves 19 Judges For National Industrial Court / Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.